Noodle's Anime Waifu GF spank-bank thread

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
One day you'll realize the power of waifu. On that day I suggest giving her a romantic bath.

rrr_img_133137.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Maybe Noodle was just disturbed about his attraction to the pic that started it all

hestia___danmachi_by_raizo35-d8rpgzr.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Also, why is it that over the years I've come across enough Anime/Manga that's legit fap-fodder that I could have saved 10gb+ of it, but when I go out specifically to look for that stuff, I can't find any?

I was almost tempted to log into IRC to track Sean down, but I'm not sure I remember any of my IRC infoz, LOL.

Fadaar

That guy
Also, why is it that over the years I've come across enough Anime/Manga that's legit fap-fodder that I could have saved 10gb+ of it, but when I go out specifically to look for that stuff, I can't find any?

I was almost tempted to log into IRC to track Sean down, but I'm not sure I remember any of my IRC infoz, LOL.
irc.uberguilds.org
#fires

shit hasn't changed in like 10 yrs
tongue.png

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
irc.uberguilds.org
#fires

shit hasn't changed in like 10 yrs
tongue.png
No, I meant like my login shit. I always went through Mibbit (I am a dirty IRC casual) and the last time I tried logging in, I couldn't remember my PW or anything. Now it autofilled my infoz again? Odd.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm still not sure that she doesn't have a mouth in that pic. Is that just a strand of hair? Does it mean I'm gay if I am looking at an anime pic and I can't keep staring at anime tits and pussy because the potential absence of a mouth is weirding me out?

Fuck, I may need to have a talk with Kuriin now

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It's right above the strand of hair. Yes, she has a mouth.

You may resume the fap.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone here ever played Knights of Xentar? I have the original zip I can upload if people want it.

Short version: Think original FF style RPG(pixel, overhead, battles go in to battle mode) but very adult. In all of the towns when you do good stuff you are rewarded with this type of shit. Basically you travel the world, save towns, and fuck hentai cat bitches or whatever this wifu thing is.