Noodle's Anime Waifu GF spank-bank thread

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Anyone here ever played Knights of Xentar? I have the original zip I can upload if people want it.

Short version: Think original FF style RPG(pixel, overhead, battles go in to battle mode) but very adult. In all of the towns when you do good stuff you are rewarded with this type of shit. Basically you travel the world, save towns, and fuck hentai cat bitches or whatever this wifu thing is.
That sounds hilarious, I'm down.

Siliconemelons

Anyone here ever played Knights of Xentar? I have the original zip I can upload if people want it.

Short version: Think original FF style RPG(pixel, overhead, battles go in to battle mode) but very adult. In all of the towns when you do good stuff you are rewarded with this type of shit. Basically you travel the world, save towns, and fuck hentai cat bitches or whatever this wifu thing is.
Hehe much effort was made to get this to work on my old arse computer way way back lol

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
gorgeous hun. simply stunning

bloodborne_vs_dark_souls_by_tikoriko-d8p402p.jpg

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got a few different requests for it so here:kxentar.zip - Google Drive

keep in mind this is an old game, like dos style so it's a little bit of a bitch to get going but everything you need should be in the zip
smile.png
Happy wifuing...or whatever it's called.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I never really got into the waifu thing, although there's plenty of anime chics I think are hot. Maybe Noodle will find this more to his liking.

It's a waifu smorgasboard!

653610.jpg

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
The Monarch got it right :

?My marriage is falling apart and I?ve been masturbating to hentai because I can?t connect to real people.?
Zm1HjlD.jpg

nBldg6Q.jpg