North Korea goes full retard

Desidero

N00b
He's planning on marrying Rodman so he can become a US citizen and rub it in our faces.

rrr_img_21326.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, they were still throwing out threats today during the anniversary celebrations. Everyone's just kind of forgotten about it.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Now that everyone agrees, apparently Rodman is planning another trip to NK in August. It was called "controversial" in the media, but I think this is a fantastic thing. Former basketball star spending time with a young dictator..he's going to have a lot of influence over Kim Jong un. He's an older guy, cool as fuck, sports star, spending 1-on-1 time with the leader of NK who is young and probably impressionable. Just having Rodman develop a relationship with the guy that is purely apolitical has a very good chance of exerting some influence in a much needed way. He probably has little to no interaction with young people in his country, and everyone outside his country is yelling at him. Rodman isn't young, but he's fucking cool. Good enough.
You need to evaluate your life if you look up to this skel Rodman, or think he is "fucking cool" as you put it.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
The taliban are not the same thing as the mujaheddin that kicked the russians out of afghanistan. You should be ashamed for linking that and it isn't the first time that you have linked it.
That would interfere with their misguided agenda on these forums though.

Chaos is correct, Araysar and Mikhail are dumb wrong. They should deal with it.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
You have to be a special kind of stupid to go there as a tourist from any country much less the United States.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I bet Kim is flaming mad that everyone in America instantly stopped paying attention to him because a couple dudes blew up some crock pots in Boston while he was threatening nuclear armageddon.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So supposedly they just sentenced some American for 15 yrs for "Crimes against the regime" or some shit because he took a few pictures of some kids begging in the street. Or so I heard on NPR this morning.

Which leads me to the question, "What the fuck are you dong in NK as an American? You dumb fuck!"

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So supposedly they just sentenced some American for 15 yrs for "Crimes against the regime" or some shit because he took a few pictures of some kids begging in the street. Or so I heard on NPR this morning.

Which leads me to the question, "What the fuck are you dong in NK as an American? You dumb fuck!"
Fascinating. Look up. The best part is that on top of not actually posting a link, you also reposted the first response to the person who already linked it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The taliban are not the same thing as the mujaheddin that kicked the russians out of afghanistan. You should be ashamed for linking that and it isn't the first time that you have linked it.
Yah, the 1980s mujahadeen fought for the US = aka awesome good guys who fought for truth, liberty and freedom for all!
The taliban fought against the US = even though they were the exact same people 10 years later, apparently they are evil, totally different and nothing alike.

Morons dont realize they're the same people who fought the Soviets for 10 years and who then organized their own state and then fought the US for 10 years. The one unchanging constant is that they fight each other all the time until someone invades them, then they get together long enough to kick them out of the country and then go right back to fighting each other again.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Responding to something I posted weeks ago that you ignored at the time? You really are going 100% troll this week aren't you?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord

I attribute it to travelers' 1-up-manship. There's a minority of travelers who don't seem to actually enjoy seeing different places, but rather do it to brag to others and look more adventurous than everyone else. They are the ones that will avoid every single popular site even if it's something ridiculously cool because they want to be different from the "guidebook travelers." NK is the ultimate "show people I'm adventurous" destination for them, which is ironic because it's the most controlled and unauthentic tour on earth.

That being said, visiting NK is a pretty safe venture if you follow the rules. Still, I would never go there as an American because there is lots of incentive to detain you for political leverage.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Responding to something I posted weeks ago that you ignored at the time? You really are going 100% troll this week aren't you?
1. I didnt see it until someone quoted it on this page.
2. I have no reason to troll.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dabamf_sl said:
I attribute it to travelers' 1-up-manship.
I agree with you that a lot of people are like that, but in this guy's particular case it looks like he was living in Dalian and making frequent trips to NK to feed orphans or some shit.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...sentenced.html

Friends and colleagues said Bae was based in the Chinese border city of Dalian and travelled frequently to North Korea to feed the country's orphans.
So his heart at least appeared to be in the right place.