North Korea goes full retard

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like how the S. Korean soldier just saw an unidentified object in the dark and his reaction was to throw a grenade at it. Must suck to be a cow in that area.

Fadaar

That guy
I like how the S. Korean soldier just saw an unidentified object in the dark and his reaction was to throw a grenade at it. Must suck to be a cow in that area.
Would think they would like it better in a place like India where nuclear war is more probable!

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This whole situation is just fat boy stroking his own dick to make a name for himself amongst his brainwashed people. They're clueless on the real situation and all they know it was they're brain washed into believing, by him standing up to America, it makes him look like a saint. Nothing real will actually happen.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
CNN tweeted today we are sending over 2 "Nuclear Capable" B-2's to South Korea.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
View over SK today
rrr_img_19106.jpg

rrr_img_19106.jpg

agripa

Molten Core Raider
I think kim jong un may have pooped his pants.
The US poking a wounded dog with a stick will get them bit. Even a paper tiger such as NK can still inflict damages. Iraq is a great example of this, a war that was supposed to last weeks and only cost 80 billion ended up lasting 8 1/2 years and costing over 1 trillion dollars. Downright warmongering is what the B2 bomber show was/is.

khalid

Unelected Mod
The NK poking a large dog with a stick will get them bit. Even a sleeping mastiff such as the USA can still inflict damages. Iraq is a great example of this, a war that was supposed to be the mother of all battles ended with their leader being hanged and a democracy being put in its place. Downright warmongering is what the threats from NK have been.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The US poking a wounded dog with a stick will get them bit. Even a paper tiger such as NK can still inflict damages. Iraq is a great example of this, a war that was supposed to last weeks and only cost 80 billion ended up lasting 8 1/2 years and costing over 1 trillion dollars. Downright warmongering is what the B2 bomber show was/is.
I doubt you would see anything close to a Iraqi insurgency if we went to war with NK. Iraq's borders were purposely drawn in such a way to include multiple ethnic/religious groups in one area so that they would always be one step away from fighting with each other for easy control.

Besides, hard to wage a war when youre starving.

panda_assassin

Molten Core Raider
The bombers are there as part of the military exercises we do every once in awhile with the south, it's not like they are there in response to all the norths crying as of late. Planning/live strategy practice for a hostile nuclear armed north is not what I would call warmongering. The exercises already involved nuke ready B-52's anyway.

The bombers are there as part of the military exercises we do every once in awhile with the south, it's not like they are there in response to all the norths crying as of late. Planning/live strategy practice for a hostile nuclear armed north is not what I would call warmongering. The exercises already involved nuke ready B-52's anyway.
So how retarded do you really want to get? Yes, we do exercises once a year with SK, but we've had B2s for a while now and haven't sent them...until now? Just how serious does this needs to get for you?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So how retarded do you really want to get? Yes, we do exercises once a year with SK, but we've had B2s for a while now and haven't sent them...until now? Just how serious does this needs to get for you?
You know this how? You going to show us a schedule of B2 flights you have?

Stuff like that is only reported on when it's sensationalized because NK is acting the fool. We could have a flyover every single day for the past 10 years and nobody would have wrote a word about it but the minute NK starts making threats it's you crying about warmongering.

panda_assassin

Molten Core Raider
Then why not practice with real applicable technology rather than 40 year old hardware? The last thing any country wants is a war with the money pit that would be the North. I refuse to believe as backwards as North Korea is that they have no clue what would happen if they started a war with a country like the U.S. as an aggressor; or any republican or democrat president would want to start it . The north does this shit constantly, if we back off our exercises every time the north throws a fit, it creates a whole new set of problems leading to more escalation. The great successor is most likely testing out his muscle/keeping the regime from falling in on itself.

Edit: Governments most definitely fear the cleanup that would come from war with NK, how could you not?? Hell even china doesn't want more starving people and they're not the cutting edge on that respect. The sad fact is MJ could nip this all in the butt by going over there and making space jam the II with a pro DPRK slant...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
View over SK today
rrr_img_19106.jpg
I've never seen a B2 from the ground level like that. What a terrifying death angel of destruction it is.

also, who thinks NK will shell some useless SK position in the next two weeks?

rrr_img_19106.jpg