Note Millie

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I"m also disappointed that apparently Millie was my boyfriend, and yet no +internets!

Clearly I wasn"t up to snuff.

Braen said:
I will admit, I showed Millie how to use the admin panel to view who gave who what internets. Soon after that, more bannings and shit happened and Requiem, rightly so, disabled that functionality and limited it to only him. I am sorry I did that, but I was more... trusting then

I know most of the other mods here and can say that as far as I know, NONE of the others used other mod accounts to "pump" their or anyone elses internets.
Can I borrow 100k?

Citten_foh

shitlord
If there"s anything that shows from this thread, it is that my undying gay love for Kreugen and James still remains strong.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
Braen said:
I will admit, I showed Millie how to use the admin panel to view who gave who what internets. Soon after that, more bannings and shit happened and Requiem, rightly so, disabled that functionality and limited it to only him. I am sorry I did that, but I was more... trusting then

I know most of the other mods here and can say that as far as I know, NONE of the others used other mod accounts to "pump" their or anyone elses internets.
Actually I had to disable it for everybody, myself included. I could look at the database if I really needed to but I never really did. If I had had access to the simple interface in the admincp this probably would have been caught earlier.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Requiem said:
Actually I had to disable it for everybody, myself included. I could look at the database if I really needed to but I never really did. If I had had access to the simple interface in the admincp this probably would have been caught earlier.
Yeah but who thinks people are going to be that fucking crazy?

I can understand why you guys didn"t catch it when only people like me were saying something but it"s good to see when stuff does come to light you guys are quick to get with it.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Requiem said:
What was awesome is Req restricted it by replacing the page with a Rickroll. So awesome.

Back to point, it is good to have the functionality back from a mod standpoint as it is an uncontrolled part of the boards that is unable to be moderated the old way. I am glad the abuser has been dealt with.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Anyway, it definitely looks like there was some weird shit going on that I wasn"t aware of. I"m still not convinced that changing around reputation numbers is that big of a deal based on how I feel about that system, but it definitely gives more credence to the "abuse of mod powers" argument.

I still couldn"t care less about the gender thing, but this is definitely weird.

I"m still not sure it crosses the line from "weird" into "Millie is awful I"m glad she"s gone" territory, mind you, but it at least fills in a piece of the puzzle I wasn"t aware of. So, thanks.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
From the depths of lurking hell I arise. 4 years I have been stewing in this purgatory of relentless lurking, I"ve built enough frustration watching retards bash Boston sports teams to cum fire soaked razor blades. I"ve stood by muted as fallen comrades were restored to there posting glory, but I always remained forgotten, but not today, today my posting privileges are restored and I can now dedicate the rest of my internet existence to bashing that cock-wielding, wolf t-shirt wearing, faggy hair having, mimosa drinking overbiter.

The joy I feel right now, at 25 years old is indescribable.

Special thanks to Ravenn.

TheMarauder_foh

shitlord
Uber 2.0 said:
From the depths of lurking hell I arise. 4 years I have been stewing in this purgatory of relentless lurking, I"ve built enough frustration watching retards bash Boston sports teams to cum fire soaked razor blades. I"ve stood by muted as fallen comrades were restored to there posting glory, but I always remained forgotten, but not today, today my posting privileges are restored and I can now dedicate the rest of my internet existence to bashing that cock-wielding, wolf t-shirt wearing, faggy hair having, mimosa drinking overbiter.

Congratulations.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Uber 2.0 said:

Great first (revivified) post.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So 50 of Millie"s 83 +internets were her own? Didn"t see that coming. Now I don"t really care about him giving himself the internets as I am about him grinding an axe with several people. Is there any way to roll back those internets at all? I may be alone in thinking that James and Etoille (to name 2) don"t deserve what they got, when it looks like Millie was abusing it (but not surprising, after hearing about everyone that got banned).

Sardonic_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Oh, going back to my conversation with Millie I posted awhile back, the broken link contained in the post was the "linked in" or whatever profile that pretty much perfectly matched everything Millie had ever claimed to have done. I believe the sleuths over at Hoofshots had found it, and kegkilla of all people PM"d it to me around the time I had called Millie out on her bullshit. It was pretty amusing that she never really even acknowledged it in the PM"s.
I found that Linkedin profile on google cache via googling his name and zipcode found from a photo taken of a parking ticket Millie received at a FOH G2G. Millie banned my forum account almost instantly but couldn"t touch hoofshots, and even PM"d me to please remove it out of respect to Kefka (LOL).

Millie still trying to convince people hes a she. - Page 3 - HoofShots.com

QQ someone unban my real forum account. Deris

Thankfully I had the presence of mind to make a couple of forum accounts one day when I was bored so I don"t have some fail join date!!1!!

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I"d still love to have a way to see who gave you internets, of either variety.

Failing that, a way to send them a PM while they remain anonymous. A lot of mine are of the "lol ur a fag" variety, but there are a few that I"d like to respond to.

I guess the whole point of the system is one-way-only communication, but to give an example of what I"m talking about, I just got this -internet:

"shadow of the colossus is fucking awesome"

I"d love to explain to that person that it"s just the control scheme that I couldn"t get the hang of and that the actual concept of the game was pretty cool, but I don"t want to derail the thread that I posted that in any further.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
It wasn"t just that. It was Millie looking at who gave him neg internets or seeing something about "The Subject" and then finding them and banning them.

That was the big thing.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hatorade said:
James your internets got raped by that mancunt.
ROFL, I"m laughing so hard right now. The Etoille comments, kegkilla"s obvious interest, and the one +1 I got from Millie are so fucking brilliantly awesome, words simply cannot describe it. I mean, holy fucking shit. That is comedy goddamn fucking PLUTONIUM.

P.S. Come on Etoille, make this shit go from epic, to legendary. Let"s hear the story.