Note Millie

Tuco said:
Brtna is milele
Dude how long do you leave your fucking christmas tree up?

Whatever I change my shit to youre just going to change anyways so can I at least be seasonally appropriate?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Duppin said:
I think I might"ve been in one of the iterations of Mistwalkers! I don"t remember.
Everyone here has been in some version of Mistwalkers at some point or another...

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Screamfeeder said:
Everyone here has been in some version of Mistwalkers at some point or another...
Ha ha ha, probably true.

And yeah, I didn"t see the intenets thing coming either. It"s just weird. and I don"t see the possible motivation for it any more than I see the possible motivation for the gender thing.

I"m still not sure it changes my overall opinion much, but it"s freakin" weird.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Etoille said:
LOL I"m not going to get into what I did to "deserve" a lot of that hate.

Thats an impressive amount of stupidity though.

For all the bitching "it" did about people "estalking" "it" that sure looks like a pretty good start down the same path.

I do have to laugh that Millie called cuppy annoying when cuppy spent a good 2-3 pages on this thread defending Millie.

Never defend psychos. Ever.
Yeah the whole cuppy defending millie only to find out she called her annoying is delicious.

Mimirswell_foh

shitlord
This is something I"ve been curious about for a while but vBulletin has a lot of "dangerous" features enabled by default. On the forums I manage, I always disable the ability to delete or merge users, physically delete posts and no administrator but the owner has access to the logs (or ftp). I"m a bit paranoid but I just cannot imagine giving a moderator the power to delete users.

Also, since vbulletin now retains the option to revert edits, you can probably re-enable the forum"s ability to edit (as I recall, it"s primary purpose was to prevent people from editing out all their stupid shit once they got rickshawed - I vaguely remember a thread with an internet tough guy threatening to beat up people hastily trying to edit as Furor moved the thread).

Shots_foh

shitlord
Snugglebear said:
Is this the thread where some guy started a story about not washing his hands in the bathroom at work, and everyone called him dirty, and he got in a pissing match with Millie? And she banned him? And maybe banned other people?
What the? There was banning in *that* thread? I guess I didn"t read it long enough to catch that.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
For those asking, I don"t think a formal audit has been done(I haven"t done one) of every administrator, but I know that I haven"t done anything shady and I really doubt that any of the others have either. I"m sure if I were to review my history I"d find that I had given the same person nets on more than 1 occassion just because I"m not going to go and make sure that I haven"t every time I do it(and I suspect this is the case for all of us) but nothing abusive.