Note Millie

Since I can"t edit, just going to reiterate: you had to either be there to see it or know people it happened to. I was at ground zero repeatedly. You did not see the evidence. Millie was the fucking John Clark of manginas.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Araysar said:
hold on, there is one question that hasn"t been answered

is he actually married to a woman then, or is that another fabrication?
At this point it would best safest to just assume everything Millie ever said was bullshit.

Sancus

Trakanon Raider
Requiem said:
Also, I"d like to let you all know that we, or at least I, did know what went on with Millie. Not all of it obviously, but enough to know there was something foul happening. I"d hear about it, fairly often, and unban people all the time. And believe it or not, I lurk these forums like fucking crazy. But as many have mentioned, Millie did do a good job of keeping many things in line for a long time. I figured take the good with the bad.
No offense, but if all you"re looking for is someone willing to spend a significant amount of time moderating, you don"t need to take that level of "bad" with the good. It"s notthathard to find decent moderators, seriously now.

Also, at the end of the day, crazy people willalwaysfuck you. You keep giving them rope and they will hang you with it, rather than themselves.

Zippygoose_foh

shitlord
How did I miss this thread.

+ to Hatorade for giving me the idea to go back 7 (christ) years and look at my first posts. I found a gem of an argument I got into with SEARYX (fuck.) in "02 when I was...18? lol. Good times foh, good times.

Simas_sl

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:
Since I can"t edit, just going to reiterate: you had to either be there to see it or know people it happened to. I was at ground zero repeatedly. You did not see the evidence. Millie was the fucking John Clark of manginas.
I agree, ever since Coffee and Potam and Brit and Millie had all the crazy drama its been clear that Millie was a dude. That wasnt too wierd, mad dudes play chics in WoW, its lame but whatever. What was wierd was how much the dude flipped out about it. There were times "old posters" would bring up the slighest hint of dude being a dude and they were banned. Then people saying anything would be banned.

This had continued on for years.

Knowing it and watching the train wreck you couldnt help but think "this dude is fucking wierd".

The internets thing just adds another level of wierd, someone photo shop the silence of the lambs mangina.

BembianEQ_foh

shitlord
IMO Someone needs to be remembered. In infamy. I present to you a blast-from-the-past (it might need slight rewording before actual extended use).

PROTIP: Tom Cruise knows whats up.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
What sucks from an admin perspective is that all Millie"s bannings are now "tainted" and most of them have a good reason to be reinstated.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Braen said:
What sucks from an admin perspective is that all Millie"s bannings are now "tainted" and most of them have a good reason to be reinstated.
The ones that Millie banned that needed to banned would show themselves pretty quick. Asshats will be asshats no matter what. They"ll just need to be caught by the remaining mods.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
cosmic_cs said:
Anyway, reading Brit"s posts on Hoofshots is sort of the story Millie told Eomer. Brit was wanting to blast Millie but then changed his mind all of a sudden.
Well, honestly Brittney is an idiot, and probably Millie just replied to one of the emails from a different account pretending to be a lawyer and scared Brittney.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I have to wonder why it took 5 years for all this shit to come to play.

Five...years...those years on top of those that were in the know.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Occido said:
I think it"s time to turn Millie"s internets on.
you can still give +/-"s and since the vbulletin update you can now go into peoples profiles and read their internets even if they have them disabled.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
OhSeven said:
you can still give +/-"s and since the vbulletin update you can now go into peoples profiles and read their internets even if they have them disabled.
Well since you can"t edit. This is wrong now it seems. I could of swore I was reading Millie"s internet earlier.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
with +/- internets being fixed, Sam Deathwalker will be like #2 on the Internet Hero"s list!

Drajakur_foh

shitlord
Millie may have been abusing power, but several people who got banned / left during the "mass exodus of hoofshots" were just as fucking creepy and douchebaggy as Millie is being portrayed here to be. Let"s not make all of them out to be martyrs.