NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even more of a paper launch this time. The cards went upp and now gone from the websites. No new cards until they get the non AMD ones it seems. Glad I did not have to fight on the front lines for this one. :p

bytes

Molten Core Raider
So basically, none of the fancy additional modes AMD has on these cards is doing anything? Neither Rage Mode nor SAM seem to have a noticable influence on performance.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Even more of a paper launch this time. The cards went upp and now gone from the websites. No new cards until they get the non AMD ones it seems. Glad I did not have to fight on the front lines for this one. :p
Been still waiting on BB, but I’m at my limits of hanging around. I apologize to my employer for today.
Song of my people

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is gonna be a good Christmas for prefab computer sellers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Another half-hour and we get to see if Best Buy drops the cards at 9pm ET instead of 9am ET like everyone else. I mean being late is one thing, but this is nuts.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Another half-hour and we get to see if Best Buy drops the cards at 9pm ET instead of 9am ET like everyone else. I mean being late is one thing, but this is nuts.
Best Buy better drop some 3080s because this shit suuuuuuuuuucks.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
They are hilariously bad. I wasn’t a moron doing this myself, but saw that their chat “online help” was unreachable all day. Filled with idiots asking someone earning minimum wage when the release time is going to be.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Back to accepting that the 3080 is the best option (that you can't get) until the 6900XT maybe forces the 3090 down or the 3080TI gets reluctantly forced out and we can't get that either!

• 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So funny to read some forums about these cards. "Nvidia sucks there's no stock", "amd will save us they got their shit together", "amd sucks there's no stock". Like it wasnt to be expected.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Retailers were saying for a week now that the AMD reference board stock was practically non-existent and the AIB stuff was to come the following week but also not meet demand.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm