NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Gonna have to try to get a 5900x one of these times. Thought I had one last night but it went oos in my cart

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Cancel it and rebuy it real fast!
alison brie flirt GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I watched the BB 3080FE button turn yellow, clicked, and was already too late.
Yeah there's no chance on BB. Was there for like 4-5 different 3080s going in stock and never saw the button turn yellow, refreshed the page and it was sold out.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Is there a time different sites usually restock?
From what I can tell it’s quite random. Need to be using a discord or NowInStock.net but that’s far from working. Have to be on it immediately and even then it’s flying OOS

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Threw in an order on a 5900x but I have no idea when it will ship. I'm in no hurry but maybe it will arrive at Xmas!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck, paypal was an option? I could have gotten an extra 5% back.

You keep complaining about how you earn a shit ton of money and never have anything to spend it on since all you ever do is shitpost on forums and play vidja. Even American Investors aren't as miserly with their cash as you are! Relax, enjoy the extra FPSs. It's not as if you have a child to spend money on lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You keep complaining about how you earn a shit ton of money and never have anything to spend it on since all you ever do is shitpost on forums and play vidja. Even American Investors aren't as miserly with their cash as you are! Relax, enjoy the extra FPSs. It's not as if you have a child to spend money on lol.
Everything in life is about getting marginal advantage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
He’s hit a few where I saw the opportunity to buy, but gotta get on it in a few minutes. I appreciate the linkage.

much better availability of Ryzen chips the last 2 days it’s felt like. Mainly combo deals.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah the links are mainly for those that are already on the forums - i dont expect them to be viable 30min later by no stretch of the imagination.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah if you want any of these join the random discords that alert for them, if you are near a phone or desktop when the alerts go off its not impossible to snag one

here's one thats fairly reliable, you have to go into the #alert-signup channel and mark yourself for the things you want alerts on and setup discord on your phone so it notifies you when a @everyone alert goes off

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user