NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Oldbased

> Than U
She has never touched a penis. She loves the clam taco with goat milk.
I cannot hold it against her. I too enjoy such fruits.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I use the NowInStock.net Discord channel for notifications, but I haven't seen a notification for a 3070 in a long time. Anyone have a better tracker for 3070/3080? I'm really trying to snag a 3070 FE if possible.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Traded my ventus i got last week for a vision today since the ventus wouldnt properly fit in the Azza Pyramid - id expect a drop on Thursday or Friday @ Bestbuy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No stores will have stock for the 3rd party AMD cards over here it seems. Everyone have a notice they dont have any units coming in for launch. Even worse release than Nvidia lol.

• 1Like

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'm kind of glad this situation is so retarded so I can't convince myself to buy an upgrade I don't really need. The graphics card I bought last year is now $100-300 MORE expensive than when I bought it like 2 months after it released.

Maybe I should just throw it up on eBay at this point. Might actually make money out of the deal.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Using Hot Stock app suggested earlier in this thread, and I snagged a EVGA 3070 ftw3 ultra, but didn't realize it was for $1050 after tax. So I canceled that. Lame.

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Got the 3090 FE today. Was testing noise levels and undervolting/underclocking to see if one card is much better than the other. I didn't do much overclocking because their fans make too much noise. I have to decide which to keep and which to sell.

3090 FE:

• Noticeably heavier than the Gigabyte Aorus 3090 and slightly smaller.
  • Slightly louder than the Aorus card.
  • Increasing power limit to it's max of 114% makes the fans much, much louder and unbearable. The FE cooler is massive, but even it cannot handle the insane amount of juice this thing eats.
  • $1500 MSRP

Aorus 3090 Master:
  • Slightly Bigger than the FE, takes up 4 PCIE slots, plus one or two more for fan clearance.
  • Power limit of 105% max, doesn't make any extreme difference to noise.
  • Slightly quieter than the FE card overall, also has a Silent BIOS switch that simply sets the default fan curve so the card runs at stock a little quieter, but temps sit around 75-78C instead of the 68C of the standard/OC bios.
  • $1700 MSRP
With undervolting, the Aorus is stable with about 25mV to 50mV less than the FE at any given clock speed but could just be silicon lottery at play.

Honestly I'm not super happy with either cards and I would trade either for the cheapest EVGA hybrid the first chance I got. I'll probably keep the Aorus though, it's slightly quieter overall and more stable at lower voltages.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Swapped one of my 3080s for cash and a 6800xt - and ive yet to notice any driver issues - infact everything transitioned quite smoothly - i get more stable 120fps in wow if that means anything and Apex still hits the same 120 it did prior - this is all at 4k w/ everything maxed. Im wondering if its even worth it to put a waterblock on my 3090 FE for the build in the end. I am tempted to see the performance of the 6900XT and may sell off my 3090FE depending on how much better it is than it.

• 2Like

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Newegg dropping quite a few 3080 combos, you can return whatever extraneous piece is included with it. Seen at least 10 cards in the last 24 hours.

combo 3080

• 2Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Swapped one of my 3080s for cash and a 6800xt - and ive yet to notice any driver issues - infact everything transitioned quite smoothly - i get more stable 120fps in wow if that means anything and Apex still hits the same 120 it did prior - this is all at 4k w/ everything maxed. Im wondering if its even worth it to put a waterblock on my 3090 FE for the build in the end. I am tempted to see the performance of the 6900XT and may sell off my 3090FE depending on how much better it is than it.

Blizzard games run on anything.

However, they don't run well on anything.