NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Fucking LOL

Any game with DLSS then Nvidia > AMD

If you care about scientific computational workloads then Nvidia > AMD

If you care about driver stability then Nvidia > AMD

I havent had the issues some of you talk about re: stability on AMD.

None of us are running weather simulations or whatever the fuck SCIENCE shit your talking about.

DLSS is mainly ray tracing +frame rates . . . so, again, ray tracing.

I havent read anything about if DLSS etc impacts mining rates? . . . but at original MSRP, the AMD cards looked great for semi casuals like myself that dont give a fuck if it runs broke ass Cyberpunk at 4k with ray tracing etc because I'm not playing that shit with or without the card.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking LOL

Any game with DLSS then Nvidia > AMD

If you care about scientific computational workloads then Nvidia > AMD

If you care about driver stability then Nvidia > AMD
If you support woke retards shaping the future of AI/social media then Nvidia > AMD

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

nu_11

If you support woke retards shaping the future of AI/social media then Nvidia > AMD

You’ll find your share of woketards if you look at any major corporation these days. This is not surprising. What really matters is whether Jen Hsun and/or Lisa Su are woketards and it seems that neither are. So this point is moot at best.

But to be honest the only types of people that care about Twitter are either smooth-brained conservacucks that enjoy getting railed in the ass on a daily basis and authoritarian leftists. Fuck Twitter and fuck any faggots that care about Twitter. Go clutch your pearls and cry about the de-evolution of society (while directly contributing to it) elsewhere please. Conservatives need to grow a pair of balls and just stop using social media.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Go clutch your pearls and cry about the de-evolution of society (while directly contributing to it) elsewhere please. Conservatives need to grow a pair of balls and just stop using social media.
Avoiding where the monsters are doesnt stop the monsters from being monsters. Pretty idiotic take to bury your head in the sand and go "its only Twitter!".

nu_11

Avoiding where the monsters are doesnt stop the monsters from being monsters. Pretty idiotic take to bury your head in the sand and go "its only Twitter!".
Just like how I find it stupid and hypocritical when kids cry about the evils of capitalism on their iPhone I also find it stupid and hypocritical when Conservatives cry about free speech on Twitter.

Let me put it simple for you to understand I’m not saying free speech doesn’t matter. Im saying that Twitter shouldn’t matter. As long as conservatives cry about Twitter while using Twitter they’re not serious.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just like how I find it stupid and hypocritical when kids cry about the evils of capitalism on their iPhone I also find it stupid and hypocritical when Conservatives cry about free speech on Twitter.

Let me put it simple for you to understand I’m not saying free speech doesn’t matter. Im saying that Twitter shouldn’t matter. As long as conservatives cry about Twitter while using Twitter they’re not serious.
Yeah just make your own platform right? OOF, cant even do that because you cant find hosting.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>

This isnt about social media. The problem is this woman is or was the director of AI at one of the biggest AI companies in the world. Her position gives her a profound impact on shaping a very critical and emerging technology that is starting to make its way into everything.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You’ll find your share of woketards if you look at any major corporation these days. This is not surprising. What really matters is whether Jen Hsun and/or Lisa Su are woketards and it seems that neither are. So this point is moot at best.

But to be honest the only types of people that care about Twitter are either smooth-brained conservacucks that enjoy getting railed in the ass on a daily basis and authoritarian leftists. Fuck Twitter and fuck any faggots that care about Twitter. Go clutch your pearls and cry about the de-evolution of society (while directly contributing to it) elsewhere please. Conservatives need to grow a pair of balls and just stop using social media.

IOotI?

chaos chaos can you confirm?

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Please keep the non-GPU tariff politics out of this thread.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Managed to snipe a 1660 Super on Best Buy. Not the greatest, but I figure it'll tide me over until this shit hopefully gets back to non-stupid levels.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Managed to snipe a 1660 Super on Best Buy. Not the greatest, but I figure it'll tide me over until this shit hopefully gets back to non-stupid levels.
Holy sh*t, I was looking to buy almost any kind of video card to have something to troubleshoot with as a put together a few PCs. There is almost nothing available to me to buy, like 1050 TIs, I guess, and seemingly even less locally in a major metro region. Unbelievable the levels of nothing out there in stock and on store shelves.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Holy sh*t, I was looking to buy almost any kind of video card to have something to troubleshoot with as a put together a few PCs. There is almost nothing available to me to buy, like 1050 TIs, I guess, and seemingly even less locally in a major metro region. Unbelievable the levels of nothing out there in stock and on store shelves.

Yeah, I was just looking to grab at least a 20-25% or so increase in performance over my 1060, since it's really starting to show its age. I was essentially just hoping to bide myself another year or so of not complete potato graphics. Hopefully, it won't be so assfuck retarded to find something available in that time.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

None of us are running weather simulations or whatever the fuck SCIENCE shit your talking about.
I'm a bit jealous of some people i know getting 3090s

1611019522465.png

Attachments

• 1611019522631.png
    1611019522631.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 1Like

Molten Core Raider
Feeling pretty confident in BB having some restocks tomorrow? After getting the shaft last week hopefully they have some stuff for us.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Feeling pretty confident in BB having some restocks tomorrow? After getting the shaft last week hopefully they have some stuff for us.

If they aren't in tomorrow we will know Xexx is a lying troll!

• 1Worf

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
BB has been biweekly for a couple months - i just make sure to check every tuesday anyways. Usually between 9am-noon