NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I have never won a raffle in my life, but I'm going to win this 3090 and then buy it and regret it immediately.

Edit: They emailed me to let me know my wifes bf said I couldn't have a video card. ;[

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Amazon was a bust
BB was a bust
Gamestop was a bust
Walmart 3:20pm got a disc ps5 -

Hopefully the shuffle comes through for a digital.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If I was NewEgg I'd just automatically exclude anyone who selected more than 2 products on the list without ever saying anything. You'll filter the majority of the scalper bots like that.
I doubt it right now. People are so desperate they just try for anything that’s available, they’re not holding out for specific cards. I got the first thing I could find, a 3070. I was in the market for a 3080.

Fadaar

That guy
I had no intention of getting a 3090 (tbh I really wanted a 6900XT, best bang for your buck along with the 3080 -- this is assuming 'normal' pricing) but now I'm so glad I snagged the Nvidia one from BB for $1499.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Crazy that people are feeling they got a good deal on a gfx card for $1500.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Newegg can eat my dick if they think I'm paying 2 grand for a fucking video card. Thought about the 5800x, but I think I want to hold out for the 5900 or 5950(ideal).

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I’m still unsure why people want one so bad. There’s still nothing really out for it.
I want one because I didn't own a PS4. I own a PS1, a PS2, and a 60GB PS3 with full backwards compatibility, so if I I get a PS5 I'll be able to play basically every PS game ever made.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I want one because I didn't own a PS4. I own a PS1, a PS2, and a 60GB PS3 with full backwards compatibility, so if I I get a PS5 I'll be able to play basically every PS game ever made.
I wanted to ackhtually you so bad but you said basically so I’ll let it slide.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I wanted to ackhtually you so bad but you said basically so I’ll let it slide.

Pretty much only want to play God of War and Bloodborne anyway...

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
To stop bots, we're going to implement a shuffle system that will ultimately put people who bot with multiple email addresses at an advantage with higher chances :D

-Newegg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
When I entered the lottery for the Asus 3080 earlier, I had been clicking around the page and accidentally entered for the 5800x/mobo combo. I "won" the lottery for the cpu but nada for the video card. I dont even want the cpu :(

Im curious how they plan to handle stuff that isnt bought within the window. They just release it after the buy window expires, do they hold it til the next Lotto thing?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
When I entered the lottery for the Asus 3080 earlier, I had been clicking around the page and accidentally entered for the 5800x/mobo combo. I "won" the lottery for the cpu but nada for the video card. I dont even want the cpu :(

Im curious how they plan to handle stuff that isnt bought within the window. They just release it after the buy window expires, do they hold it til the next Lotto thing?
Probably just re-lottos to whoever entered. EVGA bread line just goes to the next person if the first doesn’t buy. They’re still on day two sign ups from four months ago though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Like this is stupid tho, they stop doing nightly drops to instead lotto 5 items a day? dafuq?