NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Some folks in this thread sound like starving villagers waiting for the UN food convoy to show up so they can bumrush it for a cup of rice.
Scalpers on the technicals, forumbros in the blackhawk...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Molten Core Raider
I dunno, BB seems to do drops on certain days rather than at random times when stock shows up. Hoped that if they were stocking Sought After Item A, that Item B might be soon to follow? The way my brain works doesnt always make sense.

Edit- Xboxes just dropped, if youre in the market for one.

Last edited:

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I gave the PS5s a go. Just couldn't get over the hump and get a pickup location. I'll play Spider-Man one day.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, I gave the PS5s a go. Just couldn't get over the hump and get a pickup location. I'll play Spider-Man one day.
You can have another shot shortly.

Walmart will supposedly have Ps5s and Xbox consoles at 12pm PST/3pm EST today. Good luck!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Amazon dropped ps5’s this morning as well. Around 7am pst. Picked one of those up thinking I might keep this one but they are still extremely rare apparently.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m still unsure why people want one so bad. There’s still nothing really out for it.

Crone

I’m still unsure why people want one so bad. There’s still nothing really out for it.
I think right now most people are just enjoying maybe their backlog of Ps4 games, but will minor to major improvements from "next-gen". That's the main reason I want one. Ghost of Tsushima, AC Odyssey, etc with faster load times, etc.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think right now most people are just enjoying maybe their backlog of Ps4 games, but will minor to major improvements from "next-gen". That's the main reason I want one. Ghost of Tsushima, AC Odyssey, etc with faster load times, etc.
Yeah I suppose if I didn’t have a PC I would be in the same boat. I’m too much of a cheap ass to understand people paying double for something I guess.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider

Newegg has something to sell, the lottery queue starts at 3pm EST and goes until 6pm EST

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
LOL

1611259238600.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Theyre combos tho and lol @ $2000 for the 3090. Who the fuck is paying these prices?
That's the new MSRP from ASUS for the Strix. It's fucking dumb and people love it, because the Strix model is the new hot shit or whatever.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If I was NewEgg I'd just automatically exclude anyone who selected more than 2 products on the list without ever saying anything. You'll filter the majority of the scalper bots like that.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That's the new MSRP from ASUS for the Strix. It's fucking dumb and people love it, because the Strix model is the new hot shit or whatever.
it's funny because the TUF version is almost just as good, and close to the FE pricing. Not like it's worth oc'ing ANY of these models either, and in my experience with the 3080/3070 both they run better undervolted with minimal hit to performance. There is literally no good reason to buy the "premium" version of any of these Ampere cards.