NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Haha also true but theyd have about 10-20 things go active usually - 3060s, 3070s, etc etc -

So going to 2 cpus 1 console and 2 gpus is quite the reduction.
I bet they’re just testing the new system and you’ll see the variety pick up if it all works like they want.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
EVGA keeps sending me direct link emails for more 30-series cards, despite their one-child policy. Error in my favor, I guess.

Molten Core Raider
Looking like Im missing out again. Sat through the "please wait" timer on the Asus and EVGA 3080 they had up, but now that i can "add to cart" im getting a high demand message about another mysterious step before it can be added.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looking like Im missing out again. Sat through the "please wait" timer on the Asus and EVGA 3080 they had up, but now that i can "add to cart" im getting a high demand message about another mysterious step before it can be added.
Got the same thing. A couple I was allowed to add to my cart but was sold out at all the Best Buy’s in my area.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This was a very odd drop - the supply was much smaller than previous drops. Still no luck getting a 3080 FE, even the 3060Ti was gone within minutes which makes no sense considering the queue usually takes a few minutes.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Switched to yellow add to cart but it won't work

This was pretty much my experience with everything - i tried to get slips 5900x but it was sold out by time my turn came - same for 3080 and 3060ti which is unexpected since i was on it quite quickly. Oh well i did manage 2 PS5s which was on my list this week.