NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Got selected for a 6800xt from the Newegg’s shuffle. Card is $1149. Should I go for it?

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If you help the CCP conquer Taiwan you get a free GPU.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Neweggs model of matching scalpers is perfect. They don't have the supply but people who actually want the cards will get them and scalpers will find some other way to get cards for flipping.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Neweggs model of matching scalpers is perfect. They don't have the supply but people who actually want the cards will get them and scalpers will find some other way to get cards for flipping.
I don’t think they’re matching the scalpers prices. They went up because 25% (I think) tariffs went into place. Retail & Scalper prices just went up 25% too is all.

Molten Core Raider
I think where it can get confusing also is Newegg is allowing scalper/reseller prices show on the item description page instead of requiring you to click an "Available Sellers" link similar to the way Amazon does. For instance, if you go to Newegg and look at the same card there that I bought off Amazon, the price showing on that page is a resellers price, not Newegg's price (even though that reseller doesnt even have the card available). I guess the Newegg page keeps the price of the last card sold unless Newegg themselves have the card for sale? I dunno how it works, but at a glance you'd think that Newegg was asking $450 more than Amazon for the same card unless you spotted the "Sold by Scalper_xXx" tucked away in the upper right corner of the page.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think where it can get confusing also is Newegg is allowing scalper/reseller prices show on the item description page instead of requiring you to click an "Available Sellers" link similar to the way Amazon does. For instance, if you go to Newegg and look at the same card there that I bought off Amazon, the price showing on that page is a resellers price, not Newegg's price (even though that reseller doesnt even have the card available). I guess the Newegg page keeps the price of the last card sold unless Newegg themselves have the card for sale? I dunno how it works, but at a glance you'd think that Newegg was asking $450 more than Amazon for the same card unless you spotted the "Sold by Scalper_xXx" tucked away in the upper right corner of the page.
Amazon does not always require that. You can see straight up scalpers with scalper prices listed as the main product. I think that happens when there aren’t any of that product available from Amazon themselves. You can see this on graphics cards and CPUs right now. They’re from individual sellers.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just ordered a 3070 ftw ultra from EVGA, finally came up in the queue for it. Paid $610 for it, way better than what Newegg was trying to sell it for in the shuffle, let alone scalper prices. Goodbye 1060, you did good at 1080p but now at 1440p it was getting rough.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just ordered a 3070 ftw ultra from EVGA, finally came up in the queue for it. Paid $610 for it, way better than what Newegg was trying to sell it for in the shuffle, let alone scalper prices. Goodbye 1060, you did good at 1080p but now at 1440p it was getting rough.

Welcome to the fold

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>

Jealous :(

Looks like no shuffle today? I'm getting error on page.