NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Gloss white shows as unavailable but matte white is

Kanto SUB8 8" 250W Powered Subwoofer (Matte White)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just getting back. Was an all day affair that started with an "alright faggots I'm coming down there"

With how long the drive is, and it being a top 10 city in terms of population density and the aggravation that comes along with that-- I was ready for a double barrel negotiation by the time I arrived.

1635117299359.png

1635117316459.png

1635117329768.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
tldr;

on the dolly moments ago being hauled from the garage. exhausted. 'rebb over n out.

1635117768130.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
tldr;

on the dolly moments ago being hauled from the garage. exhausted. 'rebb over n out.

View attachment 378799

Ok...sooo what was the outcome? They throw your parts at you and kick you out of Microcenter? You STILL have that 1300W power supply!! And that MB!

Please tell me they gave you a discount? Or your money back for the build?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can't you just return this shit for a refund? Not sure how it works in the US but unopened non perishable can be returned here within like 15days or something. I'd just return all the shit you don't need, or everything if you want to get somewhere else to build for you. Or well I'd have done that on site.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm guessing but computer is in the case box and the rest are empty

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Gross, why didn't you get rid of that psu? I'm just rockin a 850 for all the crazy shit in my build. I also hope you got a discount, otherwise that was them coming out on top in a huge way still.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Can't you just return this shit for a refund? Not sure how it works in the US but unopened non perishable can be returned here within like 15days or something. I'd just return all the shit you don't need, or everything if you want to get somewhere else to build for you. Or well I'd have done that on site.
The US is generally the same but I don’t think there are laws specifically about it in most states. Companies that have horrible return policies just wouldn’t last because most companies have no questions asked return policies. Some are within a short window, some are lifetime. Some places have “restocking fees” on more expensive items to discourage returns but depending on the situation you can get around them. In this case he could probably get out of a restock fee because of the piss poor communication, the odd warranty work right out of the gate, the long turnaround time when they guarantee short turnaround, etc. You just pitch a fit to the manager and if your situation was genuinely shitty they’ll waive it. Companies that have restock fees are usually using them to prevent return abuse.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Won't boot. Smart drive failure warning on the SATA backup storage

Boots to bios in a loop after exiting bios setup

Working on it now. Has to go back tomorrow to resolve this either way

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Just reset bios then change the boot drive/secure boot to make sure they didn't do anything weird

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Why the fuck did you take it home at all, even assuming others right assembled and just brought you the empty boxes. We've already covered the level of fuck ups, you acknowledged them, you know you have paid more than boutique online places would for worse service. Even if it had been in working order I would not have accepted it on principle of them being fuck stains.

Like at this point the pain is just self inflicted.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just reset bios then change the boot drive/secure boot to make sure they didn't do anything weird

Was strongly advised to only video tape the boot process as proof it doesn't work, and then drive it back to the store for a demand of a working PC within a set period of time (7 days) otherwise a refund. And if they play loose with refund, then chargeback quietly on my own and never take possession of the rig again.

Its obvious it wasn't boot tested before it was boxed up.

Troubleshooting the PC on my own could threaten the success of any chargeback. Since I took possession of the PC.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Like everyone is saying not sure why you haven't just gotten a refund rather than have to keep dealing with them now and for future regarding the pc.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Like everyone is saying not sure why you haven't just gotten a refund rather than have to keep dealing with them now and for future regarding the pc.

They took some money off the rig and also whipped it into pickup shape as soon as I busted in the store, obviously knowing I was there to just demand a refund.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The smart drive backup warning can be like 5 different things from what I read. Assuming its not hardware failure and everything was installed properly.

The PC should have been turned over in working condition.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I don't get it. There's a flurry of posts that you were ready to go in for a refund, and we're going to do it over the phone. All amped up and ready to tell those assholes to get fukt!! Then the next post we see is that you drove all the way down there, and still took it all home with the same parts? WTF? And all they did was give you some discount, and FINALLY built it right then and there when it should have been done days before?

This is fucked and I'm pissed at how poorly you handled this situation.

• 1Solidarity