NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
12700Ks are getting so cheap, think I might just buy a DDR4 motherboard and go for it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I just picked up a 12700k and MSI Force z690, think I may stuff it in an o11 air mini white.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
scalpers are people too
giphy.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've heard nothing but bad things when people need to interact with antonline. Would not be surprised to find out Comcast bought them out at some point.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I had a DOA CPU when I ordered my 5900x from Antonline. I contact them about it and their response is, "Talk to AMD". Bitch, isn't that YOUR fucking job? Send me a new fucking CPU and RMA the one I send back. I had to go through the hassle of RMAing with AMD (it's a fucking PITA). For all I know they sent me the goddamn CPU on purpose to clear out bad inventory. I'll never use Antonline again.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
For CPU and mo-bo and other shit while im there I have been going to micro center since like early 2Ks. Best CPU prices (they sell below cost to get you there) they always have what I want in stock and some good help there when I want it. Place is always packed too. Its like a zoo no matter when I go. Its about 45-1hr away from where I live but its not too bad.

I only found the place one day when I worked literally across the street from one. I was bored at lunch one day and visited. Been a fan ever since.

• 1Like

Sludig

SmartSelect_20220115-111713_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20220115-111755_Chrome.jpg

And my reply.
Like literally an hour after thinking about it I said yes, just checking that it fit my case.... No word that you would want an immediate answer or anything. Classy

‐----------------

Like are you fucking kidding me. Not like i dragged my feet, i had a yes but for checking for fitment in 30 minutes actually. No request for an immediate answer or anything.

Fucking craigslist level faggotry. No wonder new york sucks.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For CPU and mo-bo and other shit while im there I have been going to micro center since like early 2Ks. Best CPU prices (they sell below cost to get you there) they always have what I want in stock and some good help there when I want it. Place is always packed too. Its like a zoo no matter when I go. Its about 45-1hr away from where I live but its not too bad.

I only found the place one day when I worked literally across the street from one. I was bored at lunch one day and visited. Been a fan ever since.
I love all the stories people regale about Microcenter, and I'm over here on the West coast just scowling. :(

We used to have Fry's Electronics which was very similar back in its Prime, but they all closed.

• 1Like

Crone

View attachment 393074
View attachment 393075

And my reply.
Like literally an hour after thinking about it I said yes, just checking that it fit my case.... No word that you would want an immediate answer or anything. Classy

‐----------------

Like are you fucking kidding me. Not like i dragged my feet, i had a yes but for checking for fitment in 30 minutes actually. No request for an immediate answer or anything.

Fucking craigslist level faggotry. No wonder new york sucks.
Says you only had to check to make sure it fit, yet literally right in your picture is your post saying you have to think a little, and gave no indication that you would actually say yes.

Sludig

Says you only had to check to make sure it fit, yet literally right in your picture is your post saying you have to think a little, and gave no indication that you would actually say yes.
I said i would think. Then in 30 minutes that i was thinking yes and had to check fit...

Sludig

How was he supposed to know you'd only think about it for 30 minutes?
How did i know he expected an instant reply. No heads up he would immediately move on, when in the first place he was acting hat in hand apologetic for the price etc ring to do a solid. 30 minutes is a blink of an eye on forum time on a work day. A normal functioning adult would say hey, i need an immediate answer or moving on.

Maybe a bit different if this was facebook market, but it's on the forum which is a little different space.

Crone

How did i know he expected an instant reply. No heads up he would immediately move on, when in the first place he was acting hat in hand apologetic for the price etc. 30 minutes is a blink of an eye on forum time on a work day. A normal functioning adult would say hey, i need an immediate answer or moving on.

Maybe a bit different if this was facebook market, but it's on the forum which is a little different space.
Valid points and I think there is a lack of details shared from both ends. There's no way that the card wouldn't sell, no matter how long he waited on you. As shown, he could have waited days for your response, and if you said no, sold it immediately to someone else. There was no downside to waiting, and it's a stupid move to move on so quickly.

Sludig

Valid points and I think there is a lack of details shared from both ends. There's no way that the card wouldn't sell, no matter how long he waited on you. As shown, he could have waited days for your response, and if you said no, sold it immediately to someone else. There was no downside to waiting, and it's a stupid move to move on so quickly.
Right, and even a full 24 hours would make sone sense. Just was never any advertised urgency. Wouldn't expect it from an ebay seller, but it wasn't done live auction for max profit. Even at 30 minutes i doubt money was exchanged and shit in the mail.

This is also coming from me sending and receiving a few times on the forum, so usually expecting a little more sense of e- community.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How did i know he expected an instant reply. No heads up he would immediately move on, when in the first place he was acting hat in hand apologetic for the price etc ring to do a solid. 30 minutes is a blink of an eye on forum time on a work day. A normal functioning adult would say hey, i need an immediate answer or moving on.

If you were a Lord of Gold he probably would've extended you the "Golden Courtesy", as we like to call it. Since you're not even a bronze plebe, well...YGWYFD.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Sludig

If you were a Lord of Gold he probably would've extended you the "Golden Courtesy", as we like to call it. Since you're not even a bronze plebe, well...YGWYFD.
I've donated before, thought it was a perma sub gold but who knows.

Doesn't seem to exist outside of final fantasy thread, so i guess the ability to articulate socially was just naturally absent.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I've donated before, thought it was a perma sub gold but who knows.

Doesn't seem to exist outside of final fantasy thread, so i guess the ability to articulate socially was just naturally absent.
Oooof. Never trust a weeb, bro. People who unironically play that game and think it's "great" are total degenerates.

• 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users