NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Amazing you felt the need to post it here, but bless you. The guy that said yes instantly to the offer, got the item. I didn’t purchase it to hold onto the fucker. I bought it, offered it here and sold it and shipped it the same day. I’m sorry you’re hurt by the transaction. Congrats to the guy that knew he wanted it.

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
It's the pain of missed opportunity etc

Everyone should understand at this point with GPUs you need to know if your going to buy it before looking for it.

I would also think it applies less to person to person sales etc, but can't really fault the dude that sold it off ASAP.

Sucks all round.

Glad I got mine! Lolol

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's the pain of missed opportunity etc

Everyone should understand at this point with GPUs you need to know if your going to buy it before looking for it.

I would also think it applies less to person to person sales etc, but can't really fault the dude that sold it off ASAP.

Sucks all round.

Glad I got mine! Lolol
Even NewEgg only gives you a small window of time to "decide" if you want to buy shit if you win it via raffle. I think it's 2-3 hours, if I remember right?

Don't enter into this market unless you're CERTAIN you want to buy-in. That's just where GPUs are at right now.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Amazing you felt the need to post it here, but bless you. The guy that said yes instantly to the offer, got the item. I didn’t purchase it to hold onto the fucker. I bought it, offered it here and sold it and shipped it the same day. I’m sorry you’re hurt by the transaction. Congrats to the guy that knew he wanted it.
30 minutes is hardly unreasonable. If id said nothing and answered an hour later would you still fuck me? You tried acting like polite doing a big favor to the community but I think you were just a less aggressive scalper than some banking on a more trustworthy market.

As crone said, you had nothing to lose on a very minor delay, well within the time frame of anyone even answering. Oh well for the first text about first right to refusal, again with no indication of being in an absolute pants on fire rush. Even just saying you were in a rush after I said i wanted to think a little would have gotten an immediate reply instead you ghost my affirmation until my follow up this morning.

Tool

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
30 minutes is hardly unreasonable. If id said nothing and answered an hour later would you still fuck me? You tried acting like polite doing a big favor to the community but I think you were just a less aggressive scalper than some banking on a more trustworthy market.

As crone said, you had nothing to lose on a very minor delay, well within the time frame of anyone even answering. Oh well for the first text about first right to refusal, again with no indication of being in an absolute pants on fire rush. Even just saying you were in a rush after I said i wanted to think a little would have gotten an immediate reply instead you ghost my affirmation until my follow up this morning.

Tool
I told you what happened and apologized I’m not sure quite what else you want from me. I sold the card when I spoke with someone who confirmed they wanted it and paid immediately. This was before I heard from
you again. I should have communicated my urgency, that was a failure on my part. What’s done is done and he’ll be enjoying his new card on Tuesday. As far as scalper, I was open and up front with my expectation of profit. I could easily have gained 400-500+ hundred selling on eBay or Mercari, but chose not to, but believe what you’d like.

• 4Like

Sludig

I told you what happened and apologized I’m not sure quite what else you want from me. I sold the card when I spoke with someone who confirmed they wanted it and paid immediately. This was before I heard from
you again. I should have communicated my urgency, that was a failure on my part. What’s done is done and he’ll be enjoying his new card on Tuesday. As far as scalper, I was open and up front with my expectation of profit. I could easily have gained 400-500+ hundred selling on eBay or Mercari, but chose not to, but believe what you’d like.
Whelp, I'll give you credit owning the badly communicated part.

Given the particulars its hard not to look like what i said, and I'll never let go that 30 minutes was somehow unreasonable when already talking 1 on 1, and if id played silent and given you an answer later it would have beee hunky dory.

So what I wanted is my pound of flesh name and shaming since that was pretty lame. So I've had it, and good day.

Im at least glad it went to someone here rather than jamal in the apartment 2 floors up.

Last edited:

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Embarrassed Shame GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I think an “ok I’ll give you a couple hours to think on it, I need to offload this. If I don’t hear from you before then I’m moving down the line” would’ve worked there. Poor communication.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I always did FCFS on shit i sold, i dont have time to have people ponder if they want it when i know that a bunch of thirsty buyers will jump asap. Especially now that prices have gone up even further and believe it or not sales for scalpers has slowed down alot for non 3090 or FE cards -

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

I always did FCFS on shit i sold, i dont have time to have people ponder if they want it when i know that a bunch of thirsty buyers will jump asap. Especially now that prices have gone up even further and believe it or not sales for scalpers has slowed down alot for non 3090 or FE cards -
Yes the giant scalper here everyone despises will be so popular in opinion. Plenty of thirsty degens in the wings, but even when my last card died myself and others would never buy from you.

Crones statement still shows your logical gap. If you know you have no problems finding a buyer, then unless you are churning so much product by the hour that you need the immediate cash flow to reinvest, then you lose nothing with a sub 8 hour wait. Where that immediacy makes sense is with shit that sells super slow and missing a buyer is a bigger deal, see that with stuff like saltwater aquariums (niche) and shitty used furniture on CL because you are close to paying haul away.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yes the giant scalper here everyone despises will be so popular in opinion. Plenty of thirsty degens in the wings, but even when my last card died myself and others would never buy from you.

Crones statement still shows your logical gap. If you know you have no problems finding a buyer, then unless you are churning so much product by the hour that you need the immediate cash flow to reinvest, then you lose nothing with a sub 8 hour wait. Where that immediacy makes sense is with shit that sells super slow and missing a buyer is a bigger deal, see that with stuff like saltwater aquariums (niche) and shitty used furniture on CL because you are close to paying haul away.

Am I suppose to be hurt you and others won’t buy from me? Let’s me serious anything I list here is just an offer a bit lower than I put elsewhere and to date I’ve never sat on a card beyond a couple days so your money not coming to me just means I make more. Furthermore even when I was hardcore scalping I was still listing things here on a daily basis. You can be mad at scalpers but I 100% can tell you that no one gives a dam.

No one likes to sit on product, the faster it sells the better so you can just buy more and do the same. If you had given him a definitive “yeah I’ll grab it but let me double check on my dimensions to be sure” you’d not be all butthurt posting logs like a scorned girlfriend

But you didn’t.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Am I suppose to be hurt you and others won’t buy from me? Let’s me serious anything I list here is just an offer a bit lower than I put elsewhere and to date I’ve never sat on a card beyond a couple days so your money not coming to me just means I make more. Furthermore even when I was hardcore scalping I was still listing things here on a daily basis. You can be mad at scalpers but I 100% can tell you that no one gives a dam.

No one likes to sit on product, the faster it sells the better so you can just buy more and do the same. If you had given him a definitive “yeah I’ll grab it but let me double check on my dimensions to be sure” you’d not be all butthurt posting logs like a scorned girlfriend

But you didn’t.
I don't expect you to care, you are a self proclaimed leech. I'm just letting you know some of us don't give a shot about your opinion neither.

And I literally said I'm leaning on getting it, as in that's a yes, but ust that i had to check size as the only caveat.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I don't expect you to care, you are a self proclaimed leech. I'm just letting you know some of us don't give a shot about your opinion neither.

I am sorry you feel so wronged? Im glad youre the spokesman for the whining in secret faction. Now we all know and care how you guys feel - Thats small dick power at work for sure

• 1Faggotry

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Before i was distracted by the pmsing faction of complainers i saw this which is a pretty insane deal for a laptop

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Before i was distracted by the pmsing faction of complainers i saw this which is a pretty insane deal for a laptop

Was trying to figure out whats wrong with outside of just being an HP and.. Im not really coming up with much. NVME storage is just a hundo more and that aint bad. Thats a fantastic deal imo.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Was trying to figure out whats wrong with outside of just being an HP and.. Im not really coming up with much. NVME storage is just a hundo more and that aint bad. Thats a fantastic deal imo.

Yeah was tempted myself but i picked up an M1 Pro MacBook a couple months ago - I feel it has to be a price error and they may cancel them all out at some point but if not....the deal is cray.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Xexx may scalp but he’s helped a lot of people here get cards, linking shit like crazy for the past year. A link from him was how I got mine. I can’t be mad at him about scalping.

• 1Truth!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Fuck me, I just paid $800 for a 11200 intel chip with 3050ti .... for an extra $200 I would have jumped on that immediately. :(