NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, it's good. How many of them will be available?

And more importantly, will the higher end chips in the next generation all have this cache? Because investing in the AM4 platform at this point is not worth it for people who don't already have one, and this isn't quite enough of an upgrade for the people who already do.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

And more importantly, will the higher end chips in the next generation all have this cache? Because investing in the AM4 platform at this point is not worth it for people who don't already have one, and this isn't quite enough of an upgrade for the people who already do.
From my understanding we will be looking at the new 3D Cache along with 5nm so I imagine AMD will come out swinging come November or so. If I recall correctly the next line of GPUs will also be on 5nm so I’m pretty intrigued at how much we will see in gains this time around. They were the best at raw horsepower this gen tilll the 90ti so I’m somewhat optimistic.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I like to buy computer parts at peak price like a smoothbrain
380.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Well I pulled the trigger: EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA HYBRID GAMING, 12G-P5-3968-KR, 12GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology

Asked the wife what she thought and she said, don't even debate it , go get one. Love that woman!

Weirdly, UPS ground was cheaper than 2 day air AND had a better delivery date?!

So uh anyone want to buy a 2080ti Hybrid EVGA ftw3?

Sure, give me a sweet deal.

Fucker

Log Wizard

Either way, things are looking great on the tech side of things. Intel and AMD have really sharp CEO's and actual competition is pushing advancements.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Decided fuck it and ordered a 12 GB 3080 FTW from EVGA for $999. Looks like they're still in stock for anyone interested.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Decided fuck it and ordered a 12 GB 3080 FTW from EVGA for $999. Looks like they're still in stock for anyone interested.
Remember, we live in a high inflation era, so spending is typically better than hoarding your money (unless you've got insane returns there). Anytime prices are going down, it's an opportunity that is sure to vanish sooner rather than later.