NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
If AMD has a true launch, and their cards are within 10% lets say of 3080/3090...I will swap to team AMD over this BS.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
AIB reviews are trickling in. The TUF looks like it's better in every way compared to the FE.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I am starting to believe you may not be a fully honest poster.
Writing a script to get check inventory is a lot simpler than writing a script to go through the checkout routine. When I found out everything was launching at the same time, there was no reason to bother.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This was expected and supplies will be really low for a while. The 2080ti sold out instantaneously and it wasn't a huge jump in performance from the 1080ti like the 3000 is from the 2000 series. Just gotta wait another month and see what Amd has to offer.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
EVGA let me add it cart then gateway errored me on checkout, reeeeee

OH WAIT I KNOW WHY: https://www.evga.com/products/shoppingcart.aspx

shoppingcart.aspx

.aspx

b49.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Otto

ebay up to $1985. What the fuck is wrong with people? that's just stupid.

closing in on $3k.

It's over $10,000 now. Looks like two bidders got a little out of hand with their bid war. Yikes.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It's over $10,000 now. Looks like two bidders got a little out of hand with their bid war. Yikes.

Several over $10k now, probably trolls as there are buy it now options for $5k that aren't moving.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
if money is no object and you want something asap you can buy a prebuilt PC with a nvidia 3080 FE for $2k from best buy, delivers in about a week

Was sold out on the Best Buy site but ordered on the Cyberpower site itself. If they indicate the build is delayed due to card stock I will probably just cancel. Honestly I may cancel either way. I had planned to build myself.