NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I got the tracking today and it's in Ft Worth Tx, scheduled for manana from FedEx(about 3.5 hours from here). Prettttty pretty good. Wish it was a different card as I'm reading the Zotacs are slightly underpowered (though quiet and quite cool). We'll see! They also had MSI/EVGA as well for pre-order but I didn't wanna pre-order a ton of cards. More fool me
Oh it's already shipping? Damn, they're way ahead of the game in that case.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do you bros recommend going with hdmi 2.1 or display port 2.1a for a 240hz monitor?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This is too fucking funny to me. Everywhere I go on this forum I see the lot of you singing the praises of capitalism, how it saved billions from starvation, yadda, yadda, yadda, the whole nine. Which is great and all, I love capitalism. I love democracy. But as soon as CAPITALISM gets in the way of you man babies getting your hands on the latest toy so you can play your vidya games with MAX PIXELS you all turn into a bunch of card-carrying ANTIFA members, crying and pounding the ground because CAPITALISM didn't go in your favor and you don't want to pay what the FREE MARKET DEMANDS for your new little toy.

Shall I start referring to you all as.... fair weather capitalists?

I don't care about scalping but I would like to point out that people hating on you for your capitalistic moves and wanting the nvidia/gamestop ect to do something about this particular moral hazard, falls right in line with capitalism. If anything, your argument that people can't get upset at bad behavior within the free market is the most anti-capitalist of the bunch. If you got your way the market wouldn't function.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don't care about scalping but I would like to point out that people hating on you for your capitalistic moves and wanting the nvidia/gamestop ect to do something about this particular moral hazard, falls right in line with capitalism. If anything, your argument that people can't get upset at bad behavior within the free market is the most anti-capitalist of the bunch. If you got your way the market wouldn't function.

Sounds exactly like what a Marine Biologist would say!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
2.1 if you have like an 8k display and don't care about gsync/freesync I think? Otherwise DP is more than fine at other resolutions/speeds and has gsync/freesync capability

Lenas

Trump's Staff
HDMI 2.1 caps at 48GBps transmission but DisplayPort 2.0 standard can handle up to 80.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

If accurate, doesn't sound good for big navi, not good at all

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Sounds like some commie bullshit

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
@China Bat Soup is clowning on fools here. If you're upset about scalpers you're basically a member of antifa and don't believe in private property.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Explain to me what is "capitalist" about a bunch of pussies crying that free market has driven the price up of GPUs due to supply < demand
It only drives up the price if you're a retard that pays a scalper. Otherwise you're just mildly inconvenienced. If anything you helped us out, as we can get AMD reviews out now before we purchase

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Explain to me what is "capitalist" about a bunch of pussies crying that free market has driven the price of GPUs due to supply < demand

i'm not a high school econ teach it's not my job to prepare you for the adult world with basic information

the fact you're talking such a big game about MUH CAPITALISM and don't even understand fundemantal aspects of it, well, I guess is par for the course around here - congrats you're just anfohidiot37

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i'm not a high school econ teach it's not my job to prepare you for the adult world with basic information

the fact you're talking such a big game about MUH CAPITALISM and don't even understand fundemantal aspects of it, well, I guess is par for the course around here - congrats you're just anfohidiot37
So you don't actually have an argument other than, "NUH UH! THAT'S NOT MY CAPITALISM!!"

Great debate you fucking dunce.

• 1Worf