NVidia GeForce RTX 30x0 cards

Nola

Trakanon Raider
The 3080s or the new raedeon cards are still a pain in the ass to get? I gave up when the 3080s first released and sold out in seconds therefore I haven’t been trying. Anyone know somewhere besides eBay I can get one?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The 3080s or the new raedeon cards are still a pain in the ass to get? I gave up when the 3080s first released and sold out in seconds therefore I haven’t been trying. Anyone know somewhere besides eBay I can get one?
Check back in another 6 mos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
If you're willing to pay twice MSRP, there's plenty of choices from resellers on Amazon. For those of us that aren't willing to do that, the last twenty or so pages document our struggle/annoyance of trying to pick one up from sparse stock drops at various retailers on a weekly basis.

Right now your best options are to watch this thread/notification discords for Best Buy restocks or participate in Newegg's new "Shuffle" lottery where you can "win" the chance to buy a card when they restock.

edit - with regards to the Newegg lottery thing, theyve done it twice, this past Thursday and Friday. The lottery entry time was at 3pm est Thursday and 2pm on Friday. I suggest checking this thread as if it happens during that time frame again tomorrow, Ill post something. Newegg doesnt make it easy to know when it's starting unless you have their app on your phone and let it send you notifications (nah thanks, newegg).

Last edited:

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am running a 144mhz 1440p monitor, no 4k. Friend was saying 3070 probably should be my cost/ performance goal? 3080 more into that 4k level. 3060ti too far down the peasant town pole i assume.

I'm getting weak thinking of a $400 used 1080ti

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
1440p 144hz is 3070 - 3080 to max settings - better off waiting a month or so- i forget when the 3060 releases but expect a decent drop that day from BB

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only was able to enter the first day the Shuffle went out. Now that all the bots are coded and updated, I just get this all day.

1611601311495.png

Molten Core Raider
Only was able to enter the first day the Shuffle went out. Now that all the bots are coded and updated, I just get this all day.

View attachment 330988
I dunno, I havent had that issue at all with all three shuffles now. Maybe a dumb question but have you tried a different browser, or tried from mobile? They designed this shuffle thing around their mobile app, maybe download that and give it a try?

Also btw, Newegg Shuffle up again, reservation time seems to have already started and will run til 5pm EST. Looks to be mostly the same stuff/bundles as they sold Friday.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dunno, I havent had that issue at all with all three shuffles now. Maybe a dumb question but have you tried a different browser, or tried from mobile? They designed this shuffle thing around their mobile app, maybe download that and give it a try?

Also btw, Newegg Shuffle up again, reservation time seems to have already started and will run til 5pm EST. Looks to be mostly the same stuff/bundles as they sold Friday.
Tried on work laptop, home desktop, and mobile and I get the same error through all of it. No idea.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Funny. At least you do get next gen Madden with that, it's NBA2k that requires a separate purchase with no cross-gen upgrade.