Obi-Wan Kenobi

Izo

Tranny Chaser
There's a hilarious fan theory that Hermione is only good at magic because she had a 5th grade education and so can read textbooks, while the pure bloods never went to school and are borderline illiterate (and inbred).

Also applies to Harry and Voldemort although they would have had shitter education being abused/orphans.
Females getting it done!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That theory sounds like typical pure inbred hicks not knowing the difference between intelligence and memorization.

spronk

FPS noob
huh prop auctions is running a huge auction on Star Trek and Star Wars movie used props, be interesting to see how Phantom Menace's obis saber will sell for estimate is $100k

Janeway's Voyager outfit sold for $30k

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Finale Drinking Game predictions

Episode starts with Jogger on Tatooine

OW and DV have underwhelming fight

OW still looks like a beginner with light saber

DV could deliver killing blow but doesn't take advantage

OW survives/gets advantage because Jogger intervenes (just turn off tv, cancel Disney+ and drink yourself to death)

Qui Gonn appears in last scene of series

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Finale Drinking Game predictions

Episode starts with Jogger on Tatooine

OW and DV have underwhelming fight

OW still looks like a beginner with light saber

DV could deliver killing blow but doesn't take advantage

OW survives/gets advantage because Jogger intervenes (just turn off tv, cancel Disney+ and drink yourself to death)

Qui Gonn appears in last scene of series

None of that will likely happen because it doesn't involve enough females.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Vader will be at the end of the episode. the showdown will be between Revquanda and OB1. she realizes that Luke will be the key to her vengeance and goes back to tell Vader she killed OB1 and he lolz and kills her or she survives somehow and gets her own series.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Writing and directing consistent with the last episode, with same consistency in the finale.

2 for 2.

Only thing that felt jarring was the Ian McDiarmid cameo scene. That scene would have fit better during a different point of the show, maybe more towards the end. You didn't need to change any dialogue necessarily, it just needed to be moved around. They just sort of slapped it on people. Something that good editors would have cleaned up and pointed out the bad fit. It's actually very likely that scene would end up on the cutting room floor. There really isn't anywhere to put it.

That is basic direction to move that scene somewhere so it doesn't feel so emotionally out of joint to where you are forcing it.

These last 2 episodes were good-- I'll say Deborah Chow is not a complete hack.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
GI: sir we should follow the rebels and not just one Jedi
Vader: he isnt just any old Jedi.

also Vader: prepare my ship

wait, so you stopped following the rebels with the fucking Star Destroyer, the Star Destroyer that could have used a tractor beam to pull the rebels back and have it docked inside your massive ship? but you have a personal ship you could have used to chase OB1 yourself? how about tie fighters? are they all in the shop?

Revquanda is the worst goddamned actor, i swear. goddamn, Luke had nobody competent watching over him. this feels like the last scnes from The Shining

Could be it be ? …. Best saber fight Ever …

the fight was cool, but it has no meaning because we know they meet again. thats a meaningful fight. second to Luke v Vader fight in RotJ. this fight was just a bunch of dick waving and rock throwing.

also WTF OB1's ship has hyperdrive but the rebel ship doesnt? i guess thats why he wanted to leave them so badly. suckers.

sure glad Luke isnt going to remember that time an inquisitor came to murder him and his family for no reason.
yep, they changed the ending. get ready for the Reva series. holy shit.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Only thing that felt jarring was the Ian McDiarmid cameo scene. That scene would have fit better during a different point of the show, maybe more towards the end. You didn't need to change any dialogue necessarily, it just needed to be moved around. They just sort of slapped it on people. Something that good editors would have cleaned up and pointed out the bad fit. It's actually very likely that scene would end up on the cutting room floor. There really isn't anywhere to put it.

That is basic direction to move that scene somewhere so it doesn't feel so emotionally out of joint to where you are forcing it.

These last 2 episodes were good-- I'll say Deborah Chow is not a complete hack.

Nah, Palp cameo was well placed. It served as a reminder to Vader and the audience that he is just Palps puppet.

My issue with finale was that the first 25/46 mins were action, the rest was ending. Also, their fight was stupid - Vader once again had him beaten but walked away. Suddenly Obi-Wan finds the force again and makes Vader look weak. The only reason he won in ROTS was because of Vaders recklessness, but here in a straight fight he won easily. And could have killed him, ended Vaders torment but walked away - STUPID!

Making a TV series instead of a Movie sounds good on paper, but in reality, if you only make 5-6 45 minute episodes then what's the point? These episodes didn't have room to really tell an extended story or to "breathe".

Also, the Star Destroyer being unable to destroy a passenger ship or launch any fighters was DUMB

Oh and once again, Jogger can't act.

Edit: Also, whats Disney SW obsession with Jedi lifting rocks?

Edit: Oh, and lol at Beru being the mentally strongest/prepared to defend Luke, lol. Will we ever see a weak female Disney character ever again?

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
Oh My God Omg GIF by NCAA March Madness

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nah, Palp cameo was well placed. It served as a reminder to Vader and the audience that he is just Palps puppet.

My issue with finale was that the first 25/46 mins were action, the rest was ending. Also, their fight was stupid - Vader once again had him beaten but walked away. Suddenly Obi-Wan finds the force again and makes Vader look weak. The only reason he won in ROTS was because of Vaders recklessness, but here in a straight fight he won easily. And could have killed him, ended Vaders torment but walked away - STUPID!

Making a TV series instead of a Movie sounds good on paper, but in reality, if you only make 5-6 45 minute episodes then what's the point? These episodes didn't have room to really tell an extended story or to "breathe".

Also, the Star Destroyer being unable to destroy a passenger ship or launch any fighters was DUMB

Oh and once again, Jogger can't act.

It was hokey which probably had a lot to do with how they portrayed the Emperor for the brief time he was seen.

The Qui Gon was well placed and well done. Emperor was a reminder that core fans didn't need in this timeline. But with the ratings Obi-wan is getting-- it's justifiable for casuals.

• 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can do without seeing some mook on a hologram after we just saw some of the biggest and most emotional scenes in the mini series.

Everything was cheap about the placement and handling of Palpatine. Fuck off with that.

• 1Picard

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So can someone tell me were the leaks true and is a certain whiny Tattooine brat come stoic hero only alive because strong black woman defeated her internal racism and walked away? With obi-wan left a completely deconstructed simpering white male?

deciding if I should “ahoy matey” this bullshit or not…

j00t

also WTF OB1's ship has hyperdrive but the rebel ship doesnt? i guess thats why he wanted to leave them so badly. suckers.
someone else mentioned this last week, maybe it was you? i don't remember... but the rebel ship had a hyperdrive, it was just broken. rokkan told obi-wan last episode that they couldn't jump into hyperdrive until they repaired it. i'm guessing it was similar to when han went to jump to hyperspeed in the millenium falcon but as soon as they warmed up the drive it broke. in this episode, obi-wan takes the smaller transport to lure vader away so that they have time to fix the hyperdrive and warp out of there.

but the whole thing is logistically silly. there are no tie fighters ANYWHERE to be seen... vader was on the planet when the transport ship took off, but is able to get BACK to the star destroyer without any kind of lag. either the star destroyer waited for vader, and then sped up just to tail behind the transport, or the star destroyer took off after the transport and vader's personal ship was able to catch up to the star destroyer that had already left. meaning, there's NO REASON why the transport was able to get away at all if either the star destroyer or vader's transport was able to catch up to the rebels. and a star destroyer is a capital ship. vader can rip the hull right off the transport but ALL THE GUNS ON THE STAR DESTROYER CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO IT???

j00t

So can someone tell me were the leaks true and is a certain whiny Tattooine brat come stoic hero only alive because strong black woman defeated her internal racism and walked away? With obi-wan left a completely deconstructed simpering white male?

deciding if I should “ahoy matey” this bullshit or not…
obi-wan is fine, and seemingly ready to blend right into all the comics (that are canon) where he adventures around tattooine and beyond.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
someone else mentioned this last week, maybe it was you? i don't remember... but the rebel ship had a hyperdrive, it was just broken. rokkan told obi-wan last episode that they couldn't jump into hyperdrive until they repaired it. i'm guessing it was similar to when han went to jump to hyperspeed in the millenium falcon but as soon as they warmed up the drive it broke. in this episode, obi-wan takes the smaller transport to lure vader away so that they have time to fix the hyperdrive and warp out of there.

but the whole thing is logistically silly. there are no tie fighters ANYWHERE to be seen... vader was on the planet when the transport ship took off, but is able to get BACK to the star destroyer without any kind of lag. either the star destroyer waited for vader, and then sped up just to tail behind the transport, or the star destroyer took off after the transport and vader's personal ship was able to catch up to the star destroyer that had already left. meaning, there's NO REASON why the transport was able to get away at all if either the star destroyer or vader's transport was able to catch up to the rebels. and a star destroyer is a capital ship. vader can rip the hull right off the transport but ALL THE GUNS ON THE STAR DESTROYER CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO IT???
What im saying is, the rebels are minutes away from having their shit served to them because that ship is borken, yet the whole time they had a smaller ship in there that probably could have fit all of them and escaped into hyperspace. It was incomprehensibly dumb to send a star destroyer after that ship. It should have just been Vader`s personal ship. This way his choice to pursue Kenobi and forget the rebels makes a lot more sense. It also explains the limited firepower.

• 1Like

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
GI: sir we should follow the rebels and not just one Jedi
Vader: he isnt just any old Jedi.

also Vader: prepare my ship

wait, so you stopped following the rebels with the fucking Star Destroyer, the Star Destroyer that could have used a tractor beam to pull the rebels back and have it docked inside your massive ship? but you have a personal ship you could have used to chase OB1 yourself? how about tie fighters? are they all in the shop?

Revquanda is the worst goddamned actor, i swear. goddamn, Luke had nobody competent watching over him. this feels like the last scnes from The Shining

the fight was cool, but it has no meaning because we know they meet again. thats a meaningful fight. second to Luke v Vader fight in RotJ. this fight was just a bunch of dick waving and rock throwing.

sure glad Luke isnt going to remember that time an inquisitor came to murder him and his family for no reason.
yep, they changed the ending. get ready for the Reva series. holy shit.
did you even watch it, Lol 😂

. Yes it was the best Sabre fight ever. Anakin is gone , OBI has moved on.

Do you not remember that they had hyperdrive problems on the rebel ship ?

There was no reason to kill luke, ughh was pretty well explained..

Or did u just watch to bitch about it .

• 1Picard