Obi-Wan Kenobi

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wow that was great, they redeemed the prequels.

Just wish that all the joggess stuff was cut.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wow that was great, they redeemed the prequels.

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Watching the last episode. Leie is still strangleworthy. I hope they make a spinoff with fake jedi.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
8fahs3wsq4791.jpg

Should the show have never been made? yeah.

Did I enjoy bits and pieces, especially a big chunk of episodes 5 & 6? yeah.

Does this show win the award for worst Star Wars character in live action or animated with Reva, and I'm counting baby Hutt, all the bizarre shit from Star Wars Holiday special, and Jar Jar? yeah

Could have been so much better with better writing and directing and choreography, oh well. It sets a nice calibration for Star Wars TV shows, will Andor and Ahsoka be better or worse? At least it wasn't as bad as PIcard.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
8fahs3wsq4791.jpg

Should the show have never been made? yeah.

Did I enjoy bits and pieces, especially a big chunk of episodes 5 & 6? yeah.

Does this show win the award for worst Star Wars character in live action or animated with Reva, and I'm counting baby Hutt, all the bizarre shit from Star Wars Holiday special, and Jar Jar? yeah

Could have been so much better with better writing and directing and choreography, oh well. It sets a nice calibration for Star Wars TV shows, will Andor and Ahsoka be better or worse? At least it wasn't as bad as PIcard.
they saved ten minutes of cool shit for the end of a horrible 4 hour mini series. i guess you could say Mando did that with Luke at the end of season 2, but season 2 was actually good and Luke showing up was just gravy. its also pretty sad that Disney Star Wars is unable to write Star Wars any one likes without OT characters. that tells you how Andor is going to play out.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The problem with Andor is the typical prequel issues, we know he's ok because of Rogue One, so there will be no stakes or tension as far as he's concerned.

The only potential saving grace is that everything else about him is a blank slate. So there's room to have intersting stories but I don't have much faith in Disney's Star Wars writing team.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So does black bitch save Luke or was that made up then? Sounds like obiwan isn’t completely deconstructed.

spronk

FPS noob
Andor will have a LOT of "life under the Empire is like life for illegal immigrants in America in 2022", to me the interesting thing is how cringey will it be

• 1Worf

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Hot fucking garbage- Vader went from the terror of the galaxy to a second rate B tier fighter. What the fuck

At least Disney is consistent with their endings. Boba Fett - garbage, Obi Wan - garbage

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users