Obi-Wan Kenobi

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
What im saying is, the rebels are minutes away from having their shit served to them because that ship is borken, yet the whole time they had a smaller ship in there that probably could have fit all of them and escaped into hyperspace. It was incomprehensibly dumb to send a star destroyer after that ship. It should have just been Vader`s personal ship. This way his choice to pursue Kenobi and forget the rebels makes a lot more sense. It also explains the limited firepower.
Did u actually see the size of the ship ? Those ppl not fitting in there lol

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
What’s spell did OBI use ? can’t help but think there is a D&D spell around that , not really meteor shower heh

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was so grateful when the episode ended. What trash this series turned out to be. Even if the writing improved a bit for the last two episodes it was still awful and the fight choreography fucking sucked.

Also did I miss some kind of explanation as to how Reva figured out about Owen and Luke? *Edit* Nm it was that stupid fucking message she discovered last episode I guess.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Imperial Star Destroyers get consistently portrayed as being terrible at their assigned role.

Can't catch freighters, often get taken out by star fighters, unable to muster enough bombardment firepower to take out a ground target...

The Emperor had to dissolve the Senate because he ran out of excuses as to why these expensive things were so damn bad.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What’s spell did OBI use ? can’t help but think there is a D&D spell around that , not really meteor shower heh
iu

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I forgot this came out today. And have no desire to rush and watch it. Thats never a good sign.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I really dislike Disney releasing shit at midnight as a parent. What fucking happened to prime time?

Instead I have to avoid spoilers (I guess this is debatable as this series was SHIT) and watch a super dark episode at 8 am so I can resume using the internet.

Funny enough, I could barely make out 3rd Sista for most of the episode.

No point going over the dog shit that was this episode, best saber fight ever jesus fucking christ, where do we find these people?

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The post episode criticism was better than the show
i'm trying to think of something to rile up the nerds like last week with the costume discussion. how about that those stupid flashing buttons on Vader's chest that actually weaken him if you start fucking with them. so basically, Rocky Balboa could donkey punch Vader into submission with a few good body shots.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i'm trying to think of something to rile up the nerds like last week with the costume discussion. how about that those stupid flashing buttons on Vader's chest that actually weaken him if you start fucking with them. so basically, Rocky Balboa could donkey punch Vader into submission with a few good body shots.

The glass on the star destroyer was the wrong tint of "imperial noir", it should have been several shades darker.

• 1Rimshot

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Jesus fucking christ. Watching this last episode, and the scene where vader was high up and kenobi was in the crater. They didn't do a "NOW I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND". Cringe as fuck.

What I've taken from this series is that Obi-wan is a force sensitive cockroach.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
pretty dope that obi wan used a level one force power from knights of the old republic.
and that Vader went from pulling a freighter out of the sky and tearing it apart to basically forgetting how to use the force.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
and that Vader went from pulling a freighter out of the sky and tearing it apart to basically forgetting how to use the force.
i liked the nostalgia turbo boost of Force that OB1 got when he remembered clips from previous episodes with Leia. not lazy at all.

• 1Worf