Obi-Wan Kenobi

Izo

Tranny Chaser
To be fair, most of the galaxy isn't Obi-Wan.
Mmm, emperor-darth convo sorta emphasized that as well as explain some of the weakness and the obsession, mebbe. I donno, not great, not terrible. Enjoyed the rock throwing during the bzzzzt-bzzzt fight. Lightsaber crossing reflection in DVs facemask was awesome. Fuck blmturncoatwankress redemption. All I want is a fake jedi spinoff.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
To be fair, most of the galaxy isn't Obi-Wan.

Obi Wan isn't the chosen one either. Obi Wan only beat him in ROTS due to high ground and Anakins recklessness.

OW scored multiple hits in this fight, all because of a lame force memory power surge.

A fully dark side Vader, fueled by rage svc revenge should have wiped floor with him

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Obi Wan isn't the chosen one either. Obi Wan only beat him in ROTS due to high ground and Anakins recklessness.

OW scored multiple hits in this fight, all because of a lame force memory power surge.

A fully dark side Vader, fueled by rage svc revenge should have wiped floor with him
Unless the jedi are right and the rage ultimately makes you weaker at the top end of the power spectrum.

So is this over? How many episodes is it slated to be? I don't see release dates in the D+ app.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Unless the jedi are right and the rage ultimately makes you weaker at the top end of the power spectrum.

So is this over? How many episodes is it slated to be? I don't see release dates in the D+ app.
its done, just wait for the Reva spinoff announcement. the leaks had her dead. its been changed.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
she saved him from herself. does that count as a redemption arc?

never send a woman in to do a mans job

Grand Inquisitor would have recruited Luke and saved the reveal of he is Darth's son when it was performance review and salary negotiation time

i was also hoping at the end Obi-Wan woulda looked Bail Organa in the face and said "hey fucko stop leaving secret information in voicemails, you suck at leading a rebellion!"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Owen’s wife looks like a man, baby
she also aged 30 years in just ten.
databank_berulars_01_169_68101518.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hot fucking garbage- Vader went from the terror of the galaxy to a second rate B tier fighter. What the fuck

At least Disney is consistent with their endings. Boba Fett - garbage, Obi Wan - garbage
If we’re being honest, truly, everything bar a few episodes of Mando that’s ever been released on D+ has been complete dogshit. We just accepted it somewhere a long the way.

• 6Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 6 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
If we’re being honest, truly, everything bar a few episodes of Mando that’s ever been released on D+ has been complete dogshit. We just accepted it somewhere a long the way.
I caught some enjoyment from Rogue One, but everything D+ and everything in the surrounding universe has been an absolute dumpster fire catering to cuck pieces of shit

• 1Solidarity

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This series could have been so much better with competent writing and actual tie ins to the shit Filoni laid down. Instead, it really looks like KK's last attempt to shit all over Filoni as hard as she can (especially the mausoleum of dead potential plot threads). It would not have taken much to salvage this. The talent (except the Reva actress) was there to pull off a lot of what they were going for. I think if Filoni had been allowed to control the writing on this and they had cast literally anyone other than Moses Smugwoke as Reva, it could have been a good series.

The main issues are what the fuck was Reva's stupid plan anyhow? Killing Luke makes zero fucking sense to hurt Vader if he does not know about him. Having her back attack Vader at the shuttle escape in E5 and that be the reason they get away would have been much better. And for fucks sakes show Leia developing skills and character during the show instead of her arc being stubborn cunty kid to stubborn cunty kid with a gun holster. The sabre duel, while cool to watch, fucks up so much continuity its just ludicrous to have it in the story. Palps calling off Vader _did_ make sense if you understand the whole balance thing and that as long as Vader and Palms are balanced off by Yoda and Obi, its actually in his best interest to leave them be. But they literally repeated the biggest fuckup from TLJ with the slow motion fucking ISD chase. And Reva living AND her stupid ending were just fucking insulting on every level. Vader is a guy who murdered civilians and children at the drop of the had, as well as executing his own men when they made minor fuckups. But now, lets let a rogue force user who fucking ATTACKED you live because reasons. They really wanted to make Joggress Sith the star of this show.

And if Filoni was at the helm, I can thing of much better ways they could have tied this all into the movie cannon and Filoni SW mythos. Pick any of a number of EU characters for the Reva role (Ventriss would have been a good choice). Replace generic Black_Rebel_leader_001 with a younger less jaded Saw Guerrera. Replace Dinesh fake Jedi with any of a number of rogue type characters (how about Hono and even let Dinesh play him if you want). Maybe show the start of the Syndicate takeover of Tatooine as a reason why the Inquisitors can't just completely tear the place apart looking for Jedi there. There were a LOT of missed opportunities to blend this in instead of trying to shoehorn a bunch of KK subersive bullshit.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Haven't read through the thread yet but am I in the minority that thought this was a boring and pointless show? I liked Boba Fett more than this (because it had the Mando episode).

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
And if Filoni was at the helm, I can thing of much better ways they could have tied this all into the movie cannon and Filoni SW mythos. Pick any of a number of EU characters for the Reva role (Ventriss would have been a good choice). Replace generic Black_Rebel_leader_001 with a younger less jaded Saw Guerrera. Replace Dinesh fake Jedi with any of a number of rogue type characters (how about Hono and even let Dinesh play him if you want). Maybe show the start of the Syndicate takeover of Tatooine as a reason why the Inquisitors can't just completely tear the place apart looking for Jedi there. There were a LOT of missed opportunities to blend this in instead of trying to shoehorn a bunch of KK subersive bullshit.
Ventress is dead. Barriss Offee would have made for an interesting Inquisitor but the impact is lessened without Ahsoka being involved. Saw Gerrera means paying Forest Whitaker to reprise and while he doesn't exactly command big bucks, it seems like this show is on a shoestring budget. I assume Hono means Hondo? That would have been great, and I would have liked to see more effort put into the appearances of Fifth Brother and the Grand Inquisitor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Saw Gerrera means paying Forest Whitaker to reprise and while he doesn't exactly command big bucks, it seems like this show is on a shoestring budget.

See Vader's denied overtime money of a whopping 900 dollars for more details.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Filoni wasnt involved in this show. i guess everyone knows that, but there is a clear distinction between Filoni/Favreau Star Wars and KK Star Wars.
according to IMDB. outside of Mando and Skeleton Crew, there is no Star Wars series with F&F until 2026.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
B83ADB55-C5E1-4436-93C3-86D0A33CB91F.jpeg

Will never get this image out of my brain or stop it from ruining this entire series. Fuck these writers

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
first few eps were a mixed bag, some very good some meh. Last episode was fucking awesome. I could go into details but I'll just settle on Ewan and Hayden absolutely killing it and a good resolution for Reva. HIgh point of this entire series however will be the relationship between Ben and Leia. Fucking loved it.

• 3Like
  • 2Seriously?
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users