Obi-Wan Kenobi

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I think a heroic death is more likely than a full on 'im a good guy now' redemption.

That would remove the possibility of a spin off series, so there's no need for Disney to paint themselves into a corner unless it's a don't actually see her dead death

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Took a light saber to the gut and not dead? The first episode shows Liam taking the famous saber to gut and he's still alive right? Right?!
Man I wonder if there is any precedent in the Star Wars canon for people surviving catastrophic injuries. Like being bisected at the waist and tossed down a trash chute or a triple amputation followed by being set on fire.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
He's not dead.

I hope not, he's in Rebels and that would mess up the story.

Yeah, I actually agree with Furry. She's the exact kind of impulsive stupid cunt type of force-sensitive that would become a Sith Inquisitor, then try to usurp other Siths, just to prove she's better than the ghetto she came from. And when they give her a redemption arc it's going to be incredibly groan-worthy. Hopefully they don't, and just make her a villain to use in something else like a video game.

I'm glad even you find her distasteful :)

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Inquisitors are not Sith.

They have lightsabers and can force pull people and telekinetically stop daggers flying through the air. They wear black clothes and have yellow eyes. I mean, if they’re not Sith what are they?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
They have lightsabers and can force pull people and telekinetically stop daggers flying through the air. They wear black clothes and have yellow eyes. I mean, if they’re not Sith what are they?

Just considered Force users like the witches or other force sensitive beings.

I wonder if we'll see that beggar clone again.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It is still canon, at this point in the timeline, that there are only 2 Sith at a time. They are just dark side adepts. Just like not all Light Side Force users aren't all Jedi. They also aren't being taught like everything. She's still using abilities that she would have gotten from Jedi training.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
If you don't see the Empire/Inquisitors/Vader turning on her and later her having a heroic moment at the climax of the show to save Kenobi coming from a few parsecs away then I don't know what to tell you

Yes I had to put the cheesy SW joke in there

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think Spook Sith is doing great as the, "annoying bitch with something to prove" thing. She's extremely over-the-top, which is what almost all Sith (OMG SHE'S NOT SITH - fuck off) have been portrayed as up to this point in Star Wars lore. As long as she stays as that, I think she's great. But, I'm prepared for the inevitable switch to "stunning and brave" hero from Disney.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I think Spook Sith is doing great as the, "annoying bitch with something to prove" thing. She's extremely over-the-top, which is what almost all Sith (OMG SHE'S NOT SITH - fuck off) have been portrayed as up to this point in Star Wars lore. As long as she stays as that, I think she's great. But, I'm prepared for the inevitable switch to "stunning and brave" hero from Disney.
She sounds like she just walked off the train from a ghetto.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
She sounds like she just walked off the train from a ghetto.
I can almost promise you I hate Jigs more than you do and I don't really get that feeling at all. About the only line I've heard her deliver that sounded "ghetto" was after she stabs the Inquisitor dude and said, "who's lesser now" or whatever it was. But even that wasn't really in the tongue of Harambe IMO.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She's certainly not doing any worse of a job of portraying someone with dark side impulses as Hayden Christiansen did, but that's a pretty low bar.

The real problem with this Star Wars crap is that even before Disney got the franchise, they proved you can make a ton of money even when you put out COMPLETE FUCKING GARBAGE.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I can almost promise you I hate Jigs more than you do and I don't really get that feeling at all. About the only line I've heard her deliver that sounded "ghetto" was after she stabs the Inquisitor dude and said, "who's lesser now" or whatever it was. But even that wasn't really in the tongue of Harambe IMO.
There was something else she said that was jarring. Whatever, she sucks but the rest is alright.

• 1Like