Obscure TV Shows

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this was a popular show i think for a little while, but the star Alec Baldwined himself after the first season.

it was Star Wars, so i watched it. it was so bad though.
i watched the first season, i dont remember if i came back for season 2. T&T with Mr T
this was a big show, but nobody ever talks about it. i watched it because Nia Peeples was a babe, but i got completely sucked in to the story and watched the entire run.
for laughs i used to watch this with my parents

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
SciFi used to have a bunch of decent shows that never made it past a few seasons but we all know SciFi is notorious for canceling successful shows.

I used to enjoy watching First Wave and Good vs Evil. They were pretty fun shows back in the day.

Another show that always pissed me off that it never ran past the initial season was Space Above and Beyond. Was such a great show. Intro music always got me pumped up for each episode. Always reminded me of the Red Dawn main theme. When the shit was gonna hit the fan, better deal in the Wild Cards.

never in tv will we have another villian named
Chiggy von Richthofen

playlist of the season

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So as a kid in the wee early hours I once watched a game show where the contests slapped each other for money and other bizarre shit. It concluded with husband and wife playing Russian Roulette with each other. The wife just pulled the trigger over and over until the host grabbed it away from her. During commercial breaks instead of cutting away you stayed on set and watched what happens when advertisements play. I was 9 or 10 and it broke my fucking mind. I tried explaining it to my mother and I had to sound like a crazy person. She said it was ever on again to let her know. I tried finding another episode of this game show and never, ever could.

This is that show -

"For the sum of 2500 dollars you must strike your loved one in the face."

Man, it's just as dark as I remember it too. The wife saying "I hate you" to her husband and just pulling the trigger one time after another to win 100,000 dollars.

it turned out to be an episode of a Christian Twilight Zone knockoff, I still can't believe anyone aired the fucking thing

that was pretty baller.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Not sure if obscure if you were an 80s kid, but I used to love the cartoon Mysterious Cities of Gold. They made the Olmecs into some weird ass aliens lol

Spartacus and the sun beneath the sea was a weird fucking cartoon that used to play around the sametime. The finale for that I remember as odd - the main characters turned into orbs or something and the kids got booted back to the surface world

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Northern Exposure is nice. too bad its not on normal streaming, just random episodes on youtube.

• 3Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Northern Exposure is nice. too bad its not on normal streaming, just random episodes on youtube.

I still tell people that I'm having my midlife crisis at 60. I got that from the old dude (bartender?) who was married to the hottie.

This has been a great thread so far.

I don't know if these count as obscure but I miss Dukes of Hazzard, Buck Rodgers, The Fall Guy, and even The Rockford Files.

One that probably is obscure is BJ Mckay and his best friend Bear. BJ & the Bear.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No one I know remembers or has heard of this show but I’m sure plenty here have.

• 10Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Quantum Leap - Maybe not so obscure since there's a meme
quantum-leap-im-retarded.gif

Alf
alf3.jpg

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
SciFi used to have a bunch of decent shows that never made it past a few seasons but we all know SciFi is notorious for canceling successful shows.

I used to enjoy watching First Wave and Good vs Evil. They were pretty fun shows back in the day.

Another show that always pissed me off that it never ran past the initial season was Space Above and Beyond. Was such a great show. Intro music always got me pumped up for each episode. Always reminded me of the Red Dawn main theme. When the shit was gonna hit the fan, better deal in the Wild Cards.

I remember loving that show as a kid, but I don't think it held up well at all

• 2Like

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
No one I know remembers or has heard of this show but I’m sure plenty here have.

Not sure if obscure if you were an 80s kid, but I used to love the cartoon Mysterious Cities of Gold. They made the Olmecs into some weird ass aliens lol

Spartacus and the sun beneath the sea was a weird fucking cartoon that used to play around the sametime. The finale for that I remember as odd - the main characters turned into orbs or something and the kids got booted back to the surface world
I 'member!

• 5Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Quantum Leap - Maybe not so obscure since there's a meme
quantum-leap-im-retarded.gif

Alf
alf3.jpg
I used to watch Sliders a ton compared to Quantum Leap.

Alf was supposed to be a kids show but was weird as shit.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
After playing some Vampire The Masqurade I've been looking up Vampire shows, there's Buffy and then there's this show call Kindred:The Embraced which is based on the Vampire universe.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I used to watch Sliders a ton compared to Quantum Leap.

Alf was supposed to be a kids show but was weird as shit.
Sliders was the shit! Nobody fucks with the Crying Man. He waged a personal war against the cro-mags when Wade died in the concentration camp.

But let's not forget about the Professor and Quinn. Was just such a fun show because every week there be a wackier place that they would slide to. I just always thought it was a very creative series.

• 4Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Sliders was pretty great, and I feel like that show held up reasonably well

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Monsters and Tales from the Darkside are two I loved that most have never heard of.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like