Official Everquest Team (TLP PvP?)

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
If any of you faggots are ELF enough for some PVP.

Going through the official forums over at Everquest, there seems to be a consensus among the devs...

If we can make the Zek PVP server "Medium" for one night, they will consider giving us a PvP TLP server.

February 29th (It's a leap year, the time of the PvP Prophecy is now), 8pm EST

Roll a character on the ZEK server: You can download the free client at Everquest.com, no sub required.

Please join our discord, to be a part of our community event February 29th.

Join the Fresh EQ PvP Server Discord Server!

I guess the idea is flood Zek, fuck around, see if we can get the devs to notice. Might be fun. See you on the 29th.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
giphy.gif

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus Christ I hope these autists don't succeed. Nobody wants a pvp tlp. You think you do but you don't.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus Christ I hope these autists don't succeed. Nobody wants a pvp tlp. You think you do but you don't.

Just let them have it. I mean what’s the harm in it? The Sullon Zek forums were hilarious.

edit: the only harm I see is Daybreak fucking up and nerfing shit that hurts PvE I guess.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I hope some people level up in advance and completely stomp every newbie who logs on that day. That'll remind everyone about EQ PvP.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They can just roll on Zek now and pretend it's a TLP, I'm sure the 3 other people that play there won't mind.

• 1Worf

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Just so you guys know Dulu is trying to organize this PVP shit. It's a noble cause, but man, they could NOT have picked a worse person to lead the 'pvp revolution.'

Zaide Zaide can tell you all about Dulu.

unknown.png

From their discord:
unknown.png

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

unknown.png

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
hope it works out, ill log on old Locnar born back in 1999 on Rallos for the cause.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Just so you guys know Dulu is trying to organize this PVP shit. It's a noble cause, but man, they could NOT have picked a worse person to lead the 'pvp revolution.'

Zaide Zaide can tell you all about Dulu.

unknown.png

From their discord:
unknown.png

unknown.png

so there might be EVEN MORE drama than we first anticipated? you're selling us harder! :D