Official Everquest Team (TLP PvP?)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I've been informed hype is no longer used. Proper terminology for 2020 is "Lit af"

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea you only need to hop over to red99 forums to see how fucking dumb eq pvp players are.

Always down to see a new pvp server and watch the community grief everyone off of it then cry about it being dead, rinse repeat.

Pras.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yea you only need to hop over to red99 forums to see how fucking dumb eq pvp players are.

Always down to see a new pvp server and watch the community grief everyone off of it then cry about it being dead, rinse repeat.

Pras.

You sound like a bluebie

• 2Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You nerds didn't need to pay them hookers for 30 seconds of talking to do this to one another.

source.gif

Sinnes

Molten Core Raider
Perhaps the hottest PVP'er since that one girl in Ultima Online that was fine, is Alizee. And she is a part of the MASSIVE campaign to get a red tlp classic server and that should help a little bit. she wrote a song and booked a performance the moment she heard there finally was a chance for redemption

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Forgot about this last night. Lol

Not shocked either, but was hoping b/c I'd enjoy a pvp server. Would prolly plan on p99 red if they had a non idiot ruleset, and different admin.

But how she goes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
I just talked to Holly, it's not going to happen no matter how many people you get into this.

The next TLP will be a PvP server if DGB makes it one or doesn't.

Gonna use some of my rotting Phinny Kronos to make a bunch of level 10 DE Red Wine Clerics and just give out the log info to anyone that wants to blindly train any and every blue player on the server. People are gonna go Red via POD.

A single developer in San Diego is like $75,000/yr. Good luck paying that for the 2-3 people it'd take.

More people would play a PvP TLP then Miragul for sure and probably more then Selo. It's definitely a profitable idea.

• 2Picard

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The next TLP will be a PvP server if DGB makes it one or doesn't.

Gonna use some of my rotting Phinny Kronos to make a bunch of level 10 DE Red Wine Clerics and just give out the log info to anyone that wants to blindly train any and every blue player on the server. People are gonna go Red via POD.

More people would play a PvP TLP then Miragul for sure and probably more then Selo. It's definitely a profitable idea.

A guild already did that on Selo and they were bored out of their minds.

More people would not play. You couldn’t get any significant numbers at all with FREE servers and you idiots are all degenerates that play on free emu’s.

You didn’t get 100 people unique I am positive. Didn’t bend the needle above low pop not once pretty sure.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
A guild already did that on Selo and they were bored out of their minds.

You don't have to tell me about Selo i played a ton on it. Red Guides didn't do this, they went Red and mostly minded their own business. I plan on making the game unplayable for anyone not Red. Worst case scenario i have a lot of fun training people.

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users