Official Everquest Team (TLP PvP?)

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Your level tens won't do shit and you'll get a suspended account. Have at it!

Dude i got over 400 Krono and i don't RMT so i don't got shit to do with them. Getting some accounts suspended isn't a big deal, i got enough krono to fund other people getting suspended on throw acounts. I also know plenty of degenerates that enjoy doing this shit.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dude i got over 400 Krono and i don't RMT so i don't got shit to do with them. Getting some accounts suspended isn't a big deal, i got enough krono to fund other people getting suspended on throw acounts. I also know plenty of degenerates that enjoy doing this shit.
Bluebies do this on every TLP.

So what I am hearing from the badass red community is that they don’t have any real numbers for even two guilds worth. Despite that they can’t let go so instead of actually PvPing with each other on a TLP launch they will act like the current bluebies.

So like I told 20 of you on the official discord, this was never actually about PvP but more just a big troll thing for the lulz. Pras and all that I guess you maybe convinced 5 people out there that you were serious.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Generally when DBG bans an account they don't just hit a single one. They hit that account, and then every account ever associated with it. Every account you've ever logged in to, every account you have made and forgot about, everything. Also they especially love hitting accounts with large amounts of krono they can wipe off the books.

Ask me how I know!

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Generally when DBG bans an account they don't just hit a single one. They hit that account, and then every account ever associated with it. Every account you've ever logged in to, every account you have made and forgot about, everything. Also they especially love hitting accounts with large amounts of krono they can wipe off the books.

Ask me how I know!

I'm not stupid enough to keep all the Krono on the same account, that's a rookie mistake.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Bluebies do this on every TLP.

So what I am hearing from the badass red community is that they don’t have any real numbers for even two guilds worth. Despite that they can’t let go so instead of actually PvPing with each other on a TLP launch they will act like the current bluebies.

So like I told 20 of you on the official discord, this was never actually about PvP but more just a big troll thing for the lulz. Pras and all that I guess you maybe convinced 5 people out there that you were serious.

Why such a salty little cunt about this?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why such a salty little cunt about this?
Salty is the guy saying he's going to fund accounts to give out to people to train a new server nonstop. Not just fund a few but drop up to 400 krono on it. All because his 30 friends didn't get a server dedicated to them.

I don't actually care about any of you because most of those people that did show up to the PvP thing won't be showing up on any TLP ever. The rest will burn out quick without any impact at all.

You guys COULD join any TLP that starts in classic and make a concerted effort to all go red and play up to Luclin or wherever it is that PvP starts breaking. THAT would show you care, I would even make a character to join in that fun, loved the guys in Red Guides and hung out with them a lot.

What you are doing is just sad and pathetic.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You don't have to tell me about Selo i played a ton on it. Red Guides didn't do this, they went Red and mostly minded their own business. I plan on making the game unplayable for anyone not Red. Worst case scenario i have a lot of fun training people.

Not a single person is going to go red because of your idiotic training plan. How many selo victims of warpers joined amtrak to make it stop? All you're going to do is make people (who don't already feel this way) consider pvpers to be a bunch of autistic fucks who they'd like nothing to do with.

You could offer those krono to people from emulators or past pvpers, like saying you'll give a free krono to any player who goes 1-50 flagged red, to get people to give it a chance. You could use it to box 53 other accounts and not need other people. Or you could be retarded.

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Salty is the guy saying he's going to fund accounts to give out to people to train a new server nonstop. Not just fund a few but drop up to 400 krono on it. All because his 30 friends didn't get a server dedicated to them.

Nah man you're salty as fuck. Just nonstop slander and strawmans about something you claim to not care about. It's fucking embarrassing.

• 1Picard
  • 1Cringe

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
You could offer those krono to people from emulators or past pvpers, like saying you'll give a free krono to any player who goes 1-50 flagged red, to get people to give it a chance. You could use it to box 53 other accounts and not need other people. Or you could be retarded.

Who the fuck said my plans don't include things like this? I'm confused as to why you would assume the sole plan is to make some training alts.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
1583202924431.jpg

Also this thread is awful

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All mrniceguy is doing, is proving everything I knew about eq pvpers to be true and why to avoid them. As if Dulu didn't do that enough(who knows maybe this guy is that idiot).

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
EQ (hell, MMO) pvp would be fun again if the community was willing to form around some sort of group ethics ala anti-pk's from back in the day. Since the EQ pvp community has largely disintegrated into a race to see who can be the biggest jackass it has no chance imo. Sucks because it could be really fun. If the devs have to set up the guard rails to police player behavior it robs you of too much. Community enforcement is what made early MMO pvp fun

Making it your mission to be an asshat to unrelated players is in no way helpful of your stated goals. You just want to be a twat

• 1Like