OH Highscool Football You so Crazy

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Sayreville football parent reveals sexual nature of alleged locker room hazing ritual (Exclusive) | NJ.com

It came without warning.

It would start with a howling noise from a senior football player at Sayreville War Memorial High School, and then the locker room lights were abruptly shut off.

In the darkness, a freshman football player would be pinned to the locker room floor, his arms and feet held down by multiple upperclassmen. Then, the victim would be lifted to his feet while a finger was forced into his rectum. Sometimes, the same finger was then shoved into the freshman player?s mouth.

LOLOL....

iannis

Musty Nester
I've heard of worse initiation rituals.

Smearing peanut butter in their asscrack and then dumping a box of cornflakes on it.

We're talking about high school jocks. 14-18 year old boys. I think we all know how something like that gets started. One of the older guys either thinks it would be funny / is a closet homo, and if you do it two years in a row it is now a tradition.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Maybe they had a finger scale, missing a field goal was 2 fingers, allowing the QB to get sacked was 3 fingers in the ass lol.

I think it's pretty obvious why these football hazing incidents happen. A lot of men are gay, including young men. Consider the size of an average high school football team - 30 players. It's almost a guarantee 4-6 of them are homosexual. Take a likely-repressed teenage homosexual, make him bigger than or at least as big as the other guys in school and bang you have this bullshit happening.

This is what happens when a repressed teenage gay person becomes the bully.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Since it sounds like this was done by seniors good chance they get tried as adults.

Zastlyn

Peasant
I work for a public school system. There is a 100% chance the coach knew this was happening. Hell he probably thought it was funny, childish hi-jinks like when he was a high school football player praying he wasn't a huge faggot.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
In my time in the Navy, I "heard about from a friend" quite a lot of hazing, both spontaneous and traditions that had been ongoing for decades. We weren't even allowed to stick our fingers up females' butts, let alone other dudes. That shit cray.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
LOL gays. it wasn't hazing, it was recruiting.

I work for a public school system. There is a 100% chance the coach knew this was happening. Hell he probably thought it was funny, childish hi-jinks like when he was a high school football player praying he wasn't a huge faggot.
There's an almost 0% chance the coach knew about the finger in the asshole. He probably just knew about the howling and the lights. Unless the coach was the gaymo who started the recruiting drive.