OH Highscool Football You so Crazy

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't see how that's relevant. it has already established that there's nothing gay about fingering another dude's anus.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It's actually replaced the handshake for me.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think it's pretty obvious why these football hazing incidents happen. A lot of men are gay, including young men. Consider the size of an average high school football team - 30 players. It's almost a guarantee 4-6 of them are homosexual. Take a likely-repressed teenage homosexual, make him bigger than or at least as big as the other guys in school and bang you have this bullshit happening.

This is what happens when a repressed teenage gay person becomes the bully.
No it's not. I was a repressed teenage gay male who played sports and you just keep it repressed. There is no way I'd be fingerbanging/raping some other dude in High School. Fuck it was all I could do to keep it hidden. Repressed teenage gay guys don't want to do anything that might even for an instant drop the label of gay on you.

I'm going with this is more of what happens in our society when straight guys can't express their feelings to other guys.

Remember Breakfast Club where Emilio taped some guys hairy buns as a prank. Back in the 80's taping some naked guys buns together gets you a Saturday detention, today it would probably get you expelled. It's that kind of stuff but OMG was this taken way too fucking far.

iannis

Musty Nester
I know there was some pretty gay shit that went on in highschool between dudes that weren't even gay. So you're not wrong about that gay expressing emotions bullshit. There's some of that. Probably a lot of that. But with the girls... if we could find an excuse to squeeze a girls boobie "on accident" we took it. Ya know?

I took his 12-20% to indicate a wry satire, personally. 1 or 2 out of 30 is more realistic. But if one of them happen to be the senior, the quarterback, and the leader... wouldn't there be a temptation? In high spirits and youthful exuberance? That's not homo or hetero. That's just human.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I saw some pretty fucked up shit the one season I played "club" hockey, where a lot of the guys go on to play junior and a few make the show. I managed to avoid it. None of it had anything to do with latent homosexuality, in my opinion.

Dis

Confirmed Male
May have already been mentioned. Thread title needs to be corrected. It is NJ not OH.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought circle jerk was a loop of handjobs, not related to cum production at all.
Apparently you have a point. My scenario is referred to as the limp biscuit, or soggy biscuit.

Urban Dictionary: circle jerk

And aaron I'm not saying its actually a common occurrence, but there's a name for every wacky sexual act under the sun, many of which are just fabricated. Urban Dictionary should be loaded with such things.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That's where the term "circle jerk" comes from, though I've also heard of it being aimed on a cracker.
IN HS, we said it was on a pizza and the loser had to eat a piece. Of course, it was bullshit and just something we said and laughed about. Just because those circle jerk parties have been talked about forever doesn't mean they are common.

I thought circle jerk was a loop of handjobs, not related to cum production at all.
You just say that because you're tired of being the swing man at the circle jerk. They'd let you play, but you always come in first and third.