OH Highscool Football You so Crazy

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
These guys gotta be shitting their pants, they could end up being labeled sex offenders and wind up behind bars where the tradition is shoving something bigger than a finger in the ass.

Zastlyn

Peasant
Unless the coach was the gaymo who started the recruiting drive.
That's what I'm saying. I've worked with high school football coaches for 7 years man. They're fucking insane. I don't know what's going on in their heads but they live in a different world. Especially around sayerville (I work in a different district a couple of towns over, but it's the same demographic really.)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Fire everyone you can if you are the school, sue everyone you can if you are the victims, charge everyone you can if you are the police. I've got absolutely zero tolerance for sexual assaults and bullying masquerading under some absurd "boys will be boys" hazing ritual.

If the coach knew about the anal penetration and did nothing he's in the biggest world of shit since Sandusky, I'd say. I'm shocked it didn't happen after the Florida A&M band member was actually killed by this kind of stupid shit, but the next thing will be zero tolerance hazing policies, at least at the high school level. Zero tolerance is usually a hamfisted way of doing things, but I'm not sure if it's not the best thing to do at this point. When did this get so out of control?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The worst our coach did was call you a panty waste and the other players call you a fag.

Flank_sl

shitlord
I played rugby when I was younger and it was not gay. In the middle of the night, everyone drunk and leaving the clubhouse to play naked rugby on the pitch. Not gay at all.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Fire everyone you can if you are the school, sue everyone you can if you are the victims, charge everyone you can if you are the police. I've got absolutely zero tolerance for sexual assaults and bullying masquerading under some absurd "boys will be boys" hazing ritual.
How can you expect to have a cohesive team and win states if you don't hold each other down in the locker room and finger each other to completion? Nothing gay about a state title!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
While praying for god to grant them victory they should have also asked for an assist on keeping the gay away.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
People like you who never had any fun in school is why things suck so much now.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I read the story the OP linked the other day and thought it was fucking weird as fuck. I was gonna post about it but I was afraid you guys would call me lame for calling shenanigans on male traditions.

Glad to know everyone else is as horrified as I am. Seriously, what the fuck.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There was a case not far from me a few years back where the boys in a highschool type sports club would do a "ritual" where they'd all stand in a circle and jerk it into a cup or something, and the last person to cum had to drink everyone elses. It's shit like this that makes me glad my parents never forced me into sports.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's shit like this that I'm glad I went to private school except my last two years which was a magnet school for engineering, we didn't even have any sports teams.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was a case not far from me a few years back where the boys in a highschool type sports club would do a "ritual" where they'd all stand in a circle and jerk it into a cup or something, and the last person to cum had to drink everyone elses. It's shit like this that makes me glad my parents never forced me into sports.
That's where the term "circle jerk" comes from, though I've also heard of it being aimed on a cracker.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So... you're saying this isn't some crazy isolated indecent then? That this is so common place there is a specific term for it? 0.o

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Every activity with my penis is related to cum production.