Online Poker - playing from the U.S.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Lets do a play money tournament real quick and get everyone that wants to play in here before we do a real money one. I set it for 5:30pst/830et because I figured that would be the most neutral?

PMwTJs6.jpg

OU Ariakas OU Ariakas elcaro1101 elcaro1101 @spronk P prescient @Woolygimp jooka jooka @Sterling @Utnayan zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk @Chysamere TheBeagle TheBeagle

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I cannot play tonight; I'm out of town on business and my work laptop will not allow access to the site.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Bummer. I remembered I have drill at the FD at 7pm also, So it would have to be a quick one anyways.

I just don't want to set up a real money game until I know we have enough people and know how it works.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'd be down to do some play money or real money games but my schedule is kind of shitty for it. Generally i'm off on Mondays and working 4-11pm est the rest of the week.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
5:30 PM PST is a bit to early for me. 6 PM PST is doable tho. I work in the next town over so I don't get home till 5:45ish or so.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Alright, well I made a "cash" game in the club lobby also. I'll just get in the habit of sitting in that and see if we can get some regulars.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
5:30 PM PST is a bit to early for me. 6 PM PST is doable tho. I work in the next town over so I don't get home till 5:45ish or so.
Alright, so sounds like tonight isn't a good night for a tournament. I'll wait to schedule one until we have some more people in there.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I'd definitely be down for a weekly $20 tournie. Playing golf today, but I'll set up a new PS account in the next couple days.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
While saving Wooly's quote here as my signature I noticed that he double spaces after periods. What a nut job.
Fuck :( I do that. In my defense though, I'm 47 and that's the way I was taught and had to do it for a couple decades, and now I can't break the habit.

Still bros?

P.S. Thanks @Utnayan for bringing this thread to our attention in (I think?) the Amod thread. Would read again, A+.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
I work stupid hours, so will try to join when I can. No expectation for tourneys on specific days, but Sat-Mon nights work best for me.

Have applied to the HomeGame club though, just waiting for approval.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'll get an account set up tonight. Maybe a new thread should get made with a better title and hasn't been woolygimp'd. At least not right away at least.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Online Poker - playing from the U.S. while mentally ill: the story of @Woolygimp

anyone able to dig up those old pics of lumie? comparison time

prescient

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm down to play real or play money, but work has me buried right now. I probably won't free up until next weekend.