Only fans

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Pineapple is probably a little excessive as a starter fruit. Should keep it simple and start with a kiwi or banana or something.

Mayhaps a cucumber sir?

Nothing wrong with a classic and conservative choice for desecrating your temple online.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
She is a WHORE.

HARAM

• 1Dislike
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
have her make a video tutorial of how to correctly debone dover-sole.
with a pineapple in her ass.

• 1Weird Boner

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
For as much as pineapple gets mentioned it's making me wonder if that is really a thing. I assume it is and if I look it up I'll regret it.

For her Cosplay and feet are the honest answers. There is a fetish for everything. Probably the easiest has already been mentioned. Remember that woman that opens disney boxes on youtube, she makes a lot just because of her knowledge and her voice. Combine that with feet stuff and bingo, you wouldn't even have to show your face. Just sit with the things to be opened between you legs, feet bare, and open stuff in a whispery tone.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
For as much as pineapple gets mentioned it's making me wonder if that is really a thing. I assume it is and if I look it up I'll regret it.

For her Cosplay and feet are the honest answers. There is a fetish for everything. Probably the easiest has already been mentioned. Remember that woman that opens disney boxes on youtube, she makes a lot just because of her knowledge and her voice. Combine that with feet stuff and bingo, you wouldn't even have to show your face. Just sit with the things to be opened between you legs, feet bare, and open stuff in a whispery tone.
1631538203271.jpeg

• 1Worf

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dress up as a southern Baptist or an Amish chick, and preach/berate people while doing a slow strip and lewd behavior.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Tell her she better get a good ahegao face or like rubbing rubber dicks with her oiled-up feet, because she's got stiff competition from the approximately 200,000 other former Starbucks baristas thinking they can become a millionaire by being a mediocre camwhore

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Only thing we have learned from this is Mist has a thing for women holding pineapples.

fun-woman-pineapple-white-background-29872955.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Can she write backwards and teach people how to do complex mathematics? If so, this hottie hasn't made a video in over 3 years, so there is a void (no pun intended) to fill in this genre!

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
In the realm of more real advice, if she wants to do Only Fans, regardless of what she does, she is going to have to get her name out there in other social media platforms to get people to realize she is their. Tiktok, Instagram, etc. I find it pretty unlikely she could be remotely successful on OF without the other platforms being used as a means to drive people their.

That said, I have no idea what people actually pay for their, and can't imagine ever putting money into it when you can just get everything on the internet for free. I'd imagine without doing nudity stuff maybe doing like try on haul's of sexier type outfits might at least stand some chance?

Cybsled

People keep talking about content, but the bigger thing is where to market that content. No one is going to your page if they don’t know it exists, so if you’re going to target a niche, you need to understand where that niche hangs out

Like others mentioned, fetish market is best bet if you don’t want to get nude. People keep saying feet, but those feet people usually have a particular type of foot look they like. She would probably want to research what she is comfortable with. Doing variety content is also a balancing act - need to understand what the audience is looking for. Some fetishized stuff has crossover appeal, but you also have a more segmented market

edit: Slippery beat me to the marketing bit

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean, have her read Johnny53 Johnny53 's posts from this forum. Not only is that shit a rollercoaster ride but would probably fill up like 5 months worth of content for her.

Last edited: