Operation: Adebisi O'Mara

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I read a couple weeks ago that Judge Judy is the highest paid person in television. She makes something like $40+ million a year.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Maybe your kid was a fucking shit Adebisi. God damn parents these days...." Oh noes not my kid" The turd is needy as fuck cause you or your wife probably did the same thing other weak parents do the very god damn second their kid cries. Pick them up. I bet one of you toted him around everywhere you went in the house. Doing laundry? Got him on your hip. Loading the dishwasher? Got him on your hip. Vacuuming? Got him on your hip.

If you left that mother fucker downstairs to learn independence while you power leveled your EQ2 character to 95 this problem would not exist. Just peak your fucking head over the railing every once in a while to make sure he's not getting into shit that will kill him.

My jimmies are rustled

rrr_img_42120.jpg

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Maybe your kid was a fucking shit Adebisi. God damn parents these days...." Oh noes not my kid" The turd is needy as fuck cause you or your wife probably did the same thing other weak parents do the very god damn second their kid cries. Pick them up. I bet one of you toted him around everywhere you went in the house. Doing laundry? Got him on your hip. Loading the dishwasher? Got him on your hip. Vacuuming? Got him on your hip.

If you left that mother fucker downstairs to learn independence while you power leveled your EQ2 character to 95 this problem would not exist. Just peak your fucking head over the railing every once in a while to make sure he's not getting into shit that will kill him.

My jimmies are rustled

rrr_img_42120.jpg
Not picking a kid up when he cries before about 6 months old is pretty fucking draconian dude... So I'm hoping you mean after that point.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Not picking a kid up when he cries before about 6 months old is pretty fucking draconian dude... So I'm hoping you mean after that point.
Ya here's my kid looking ever so upset and abused from not being picked up the minute he cries. He will be 6 months Sep 5th

rrr_img_42259.jpg

And yes that's him standing after pulling himself up at 5 months. Odds are way the fuck before your kid because I dont carry him around

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Woah woah man I never claimed you abused your kid, I just think you should maybe educate yourself on what a child that young is capable of understanding. Picking him up when he's crying younger than 6 months simply won't have a negative impact on his psyche (the opposite is also true)... Later on... Different story.

My kid isn't that old yet (just turned 7 weeks). He's actually quite physically advanced. Has been holding his head up since 3 weeks, rolling over since 5... But I'm certainly not foolish enough to think any psychological games I've played with him have had any impact on his physical development.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I had diarrhea nonstop last night. You're stressing me out vGrade.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ya here's my kid looking ever so upset and abused from not being picked up the minute he cries. He will be 6 months Sep 5th

And yes that's him standing after pulling himself up at 5 months. Odds are way the fuck before your kid because I dont carry him around
You know, I had the same concern as you initially (if I'm understanding you correctly) about "babying" your baby or teaching him that he can manipulate you, but you know what? Quaid is right, for the first 6 months (or longer) it simply doesn't matter. "Toughening" up your baby at such a young age may produce the opposite results you are looking for.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
A child that young simply doesn't have a mind that understands cause & effect. It's pretty well documented.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
My parents would just stick me in a hole in the basement with a dead rat to play with. I turned out just fine.

Got a lot of good memories about that hole...

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

My jimmies are rustled
I like this guy's style.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I hated day care when I was little. They made us nap on thin plastic mats, and kept screaming at us, "If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you
have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

To this day, I have trouble eating pudding.

frown.png
There is no place for Pink Floyd in this thread