Operation: Adebisi O'Mara

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, was very cool with all of the old locomotive 'garages' and shit. I enjoyed Toronto. Niagara is way too touristy for me though. I'd rather see nature, etc. Maybe on my next trip. I'll hit you up so you can warm up The Big Green Egg.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can you fags take this to the PMs? I want to know about Adebisi shitting on this woman's lawn and stuff. Not you two homos planning your sexual encounters.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can you fags take this to the PMs? I want to know about Adebisi shitting on this woman's lawn and stuff. Not you two homos planning your sexual encounters.
Quit cockblocking, dickhead.

stonewall_sl

shitlord
Just drive by one night when the kids are all gone and shoot up the place, then call her a couple days later and say I heard about what happened
smile.png

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thread did not deliver. Basically you got beat by a stay at home mom and then she punked you with the threats comment. Totally disarmed you. Lol

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Did you miss the part where I said I was going to get her back by living a long and healthy life?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just want it noted that I support the bears and syrup idea. No need to deprive bears of syrup.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you miss the part where I said I was going to get her back by living a long and healthy life?
Dude she beat you for $200. I guess you could live a long and healthy life compared to her after you take hers?!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Adebisi,

I'll watch your kid and save you some money too. Let's say $160 dollars daily? I'm twice the daycare pro she was and little shithead can do whatever the fuck he wants. No fucking hotties included but I can get a cheap prostitute to hang out at the front area when you are ready to pick him up. No extra change but all you get is a BJ unless you have some little pills and that's not in my contract. Hit me up when you're ready for me to teach him. Better than Araysar turning him into a little commie bastard right?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Dude mentions sex within 3 sentences of his pitch to be a childcare provider.

Probable molester.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I hated day care when I was little. They made us nap on thin plastic mats, and kept screaming at us, "If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you
have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat?"

To this day, I have trouble eating pudding.

frown.png

khalid

Unelected Mod
Well, eat your goddamn meat then sheesh.

I don't remember any school before my 3rd grade except for some reason the "nap" cubbies in my daycare. Those cubbies were so comfy!

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
judge-judy.jpg

Don't stammer, make eye contact, don't wear flannel, and don't shuffle your papers. You'll do alright.