Oregon Fire Chief finds evidence of FBI plants in Oregon standoff

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Of course not. You're a moron. And they count on that, so they use big numbers to confuse you. Clearly 31 is a very big number for you.

You know sometimes I need a security detail for my events, I hire two agencies. Sometimes my guests are important, they have their own security. Just off the top of my head (and I'm nobody) I can name 14 different agencies at pretty much any given sporting event or concert. And that's me, I'm stupid. There's probably at least another 100. And that's for a stupid event. This was pretty serious and involved an entire state, not to mention the observers.

There's also probably 147 different types of guns, shoes, vehicles, tires, whatever.

tl;dr? Posting #'s is fucking retarded without any context. And I sure as shit hope other "Agencies" sent observers despite the insinuation that it's a BIG CONFUSING NUMBER so morons don't criticize them for trying to learn something from this situation when we deal with it next time. And there will be a next time, because.... #'s.
You+know+we+could+all+just+go+outside+_6e4ed8ca2c3e1d9df8c3a0f905ea161b.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
OK name 31 governmental agencies (state, federal, local etc...) that would have a law enforecement division to warrant sending even an observer. The original number came from 31 agencies on location.

Even including BLM having their enforcement division you really run out of agencies before you get to 31. You run out of 3 letter combinations at some point.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That video, it looks like old boy gets out of the van hands up, comes around the back, and as soon as he sees the officer with a gun on him, he starts reaching and gets capped.

You definitely don't want to do a reach like that when riled up Johnny Law is aiming a weapon at you.

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Yes, they actually have a license to kill (white people).
And they are in season right now...In about another 10 months they will be out of season. Pretty sure it closes on Nov 8th and doesn't open up again for about 3 years.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
People on my facebook feed are saying that when he reaches down he's grabbing for where the first bullet hit him. With no sound it's not really possible to tell when the first shot is fired. I have no idea but I will say that if you want to have a shoot-out with the FBI, walking out in the open with your hands in the air and then going for a quick draw vs. several agents that already have their guns out is not a very good way to go about it.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
"I'm not going to end up in prison. I would rather die than be caged."

Making a statement like that to the media doesn't help your prospects of survival either.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For some reason most people think law enforcement are these robotic government types who lack any emotion or sense of perspective. They simply go about their business and cant see the forest through the trees.

But in most cases law enforcement are just like you and me. They watch the news, they have opinions on matters, and actually do have feelings and in some situations are biased.

So yea, when you make statements like that to the media, the FBI is going to put your face on the bulletin board. They arent going to handle you gently if you even slightly color outside the lines. Sadly for Mr.Finicum thats exactly what happened.

The FBI is not an entity you necessarily want to have grievances with.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"If it is a 'microaggression', shouldn't it make you 'microangry'?"

Great line. But he's a master of great lines. Good vid, didn't know it was going to cover both ends of the extreme martyr horseshoe.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
OK name 31 governmental agencies (state, federal, local etc...) that would have a law enforecement division to warrant sending even an observer. The original number came from 31 agencies on location.

Even including BLM having their enforcement division you really run out of agencies before you get to 31. You run out of 3 letter combinations at some point.
Where are you even getting this number from?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
For some reason most people think law enforcement are these robotic government types who lack any emotion or sense of perspective. They simply go about their business and cant see the forest through the trees.

But in most cases law enforcement are just like you and me. They watch the news, they have opinions on matters, and actually do have feelings and in some situations are biased.

So yea, when you make statements like that to the media, the FBI is going to put your face on the bulletin board. They arent going to handle you gently if you even slightly color outside the lines. Sadly for Mr.Finicum thats exactly what happened.

The FBI is not an entity you necessarily want to have grievances with.
Dunno, makes you wonder when you hear about them putting bullets in the heads of sleeping children.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

It's true, you do run out at some point.

That point is after 17,576 combinations.