Oregon Fire Chief finds evidence of FBI plants in Oregon standoff

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
The live stream mentioned in that article, nearly 5 hours worth.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's all football's fault ...

edit: Damn these people are so fucking delusional.

Needless

Toe Sucker
This is some solid entertainment

edit: pussy surrendered, now the radio hosts are crying like a bunch of fuccbois.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I like that they're convinced the only reason they weren't blown away was because of the stream.

"You need to do this David, the bravest and most liberty-loving thing you can do is to give in like a pussy. Like Christ and the Apostles."

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Waiting for him to commit sudoku on the phone
You wanna hear someone do this on the phone?

250px-Sudoku-by-L2G-20050714.svg.png

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's an internet "thing," Hoss. He knows it's seppuku. It's like the folks saying "RIP in Piece."

rrr_img_126246.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
k thanks for the heads up bro. It is kinda funny.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Think anything will come of this?

Bullet hole on LaVoy Finicum's truck traced to elite FBI team | OregonLive.com

Investigators from the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office could account for bullet holes in the left front hood, the driver's side mirror and the front grille. They came from the AR-15 of a state trooper who had fired three times at the truck as Finicum raced at 70 mph toward a police roadblock on Jan. 26.

The angle of a fourth bullet hole didn't match the others.

An elaborate computer analysis, a review of the FBI aerial video of the shooting scene and a video from a passenger in Finicum's pickup produced a result that startled the team poring over evidence into Finicum's fatal shooting that day.

The fourth round, police concluded, was fired by an FBI agent who subsequently twice denied to investigators ever firing his gun. As the investigation proceeded, detectives determined he also fired a second time, but didn't hit anything at the scene.
Move along. Just last week it was cleared as a good shoot. Me shoot? No I didn't shoot, oh you mean me no. Oh this gun at that truck - yeah once. Oh twice, yeah well yes.

One investigator working on the task force pulled together by the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office reported that he had been told soon after the shooting that two state troopers and two FBI agents had fired. He said the FBI agents approached him later to say they hadn't fired their weapons.

In separate interviews later that night, those two FBI agents and the other three on duty at the shooting scene said they hadn't discharged their weapons and repeated these statements in a second round of interviews Feb. 5 and 6, investigators reported.

The second time, the agents insisted that an attorney be present and that they be given an opportunity to "reference their prior statements" if they were going to be asked questions they had already answered in the first interview.

"Of particular concern to all of us is that the HRT (Hostage Rescue Team) operators did not disclose their shots to our investigators or their superiors," said Deschutes County Sheriff Shane Nelson. "Nor did they discuss specific actions they took after the shooting, which are the subject of an ongoing investigation."

Authorities haven't described those "specific actions."
Nobody will ever know lol. No wonder people don't trust the government.

[quote
The Justice Department investigated as did the Senate Judiciary Committee's Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology and Government Information. Both found numerous problems with the FBI's conduct during and after Ruby Ridge. The Senate committee cited a poorly executed search by the FBI for evidence, among other things.

"At least one important piece of evidence - a bullet - was removed and then replaced by FBI agents coordinating the search," the committee found.

"Throughout the course of its many reports, the FBI accorded its own agents undue deference," the report said. "Their stories were accepted at face value and were only rarely subject of probing inquiry."

The committee urged public airings of government misconduct for accountability.

"If our government is to maintain - indeed, even deserve - the trust of the American people, it cannot fear or avoid the truth," the committee said in its final report.[/quote]

TheWoodenHorse

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You serious Borzak?

LaVoy Finicum shot 3 times as he reached for gun, investigators say | OregonLive.com

FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting | OregonLive.com

Watch the video. The two shots from the FBI agent are those two shots that hit the diver's side mirror and engine block when the suspected criminal Lavoy was in the act of trying to run the roadblock in his truck going 50 to 70 MPH.

Maybe the law doesn't allow the police/authorities to shoot at a person or vehicle who by all evidence when he rounded the corner of the road was at full speed heading directly towards them and the roadblock. If not then there's a problem.

I'm going to guess that if you attempt to use your truck as a weapon to blitz a roadblock, that if they light you up in self defense, that the law would support that.

Please tell me Borzak you aren't actually defending the man who committed suicide by cop by all evidence available?

EDIT: whoops my mistake. The three shots when he rounded the corner were from a different FBI agent than the one who shot twice. My bad. I screwed up.

Lemeran

Lord Nagafen Raider
The video the girl took in the back seat was released, the only odd thing I saw in it was a bullet hitting the drivers side back window as the truck stopped before Lavoy jumped out of the driver seat. I'm thinking this is the mystery bullet that the FBI doesn't want to admit to firing.

TheWoodenHorse

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The video the girl took in the back seat was released, the only odd thing I saw in it was a bullet hitting the drivers side back window as the truck stopped before Lavoy jumped out of the driver seat. I'm thinking this is the mystery bullet that the FBI doesn't want to admit to firing.
That wasn't a bullet. It was non lethal projectiles to break the windows. You can hear how those sound completely different than the actual 3 rounds fired when Lavoy had his hands down and reaching for SECONDS while screaming "you're going to have to shoot me!" and they finally granted his wish due to his actions.

There were five shots fired total. (EDIT: I'm wrong there were more than 5.) 3 as Lavoy rounded the bend which were shot by one FBI agent. 2 more by another FBI agent as he angled towards the side. 3 while Lavoy paraded around outside the truck screaming "You're going to have to shoot me!" over and over and after he kept his hands lowered a for a few seconds and reaching. Then after the non-compliant and armed suspected criminal Finicum is shot. You can hear flash bangs and MORE of the same non-lethal projectiles being fired at the windows.

The video that synchronizes the aerial and cell show this conclusively.

https://youtu.be/YWLHiU8gYWY

Borzak

I don't know what happened. But nothing good is going to happen long term if you fire on a scene and don't declare it and then don't declare it when directly asked. Only to change your story later when asked after you get a lawyer and ask if your answers will need to reflect what you answered the first time.

Nothing good comes of that. Regardless if it was a good shoot or not. I really don't care. But get your story straight.

Get your story straight then talk.

One investigator working on the task force pulled together by the Deschutes County Sheriff's Office reported that he had been told soon after the shooting that two state troopers and two FBI agents had fired. He said the FBI agents approached him later to say they hadn't fired their weapons.

In separate interviews later that night, those two FBI agents and the other three on duty at the shooting scene said they hadn't discharged their weapons and repeated these statements in a second round of interviews Feb. 5 and 6, investigators reported.

The second time, the agents insisted that an attorney be present and that they be given an opportunity to "reference their prior statements" if they were going to be asked questions they had already answered in the first interview.

"Of particular concern to all of us is that the HRT (Hostage Rescue Team) operators did not disclose their shots to our investigators or their superiors," said Deschutes County Sheriff Shane Nelson. "Nor did they discuss specific actions they took after the shooting, which are the subject of an ongoing investigation."

Authorities haven't described those "specific actions."

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Borzak, why did your last quote go off on a ruby ridge tangent?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol I wondered the same thing. Maybe a politician esque attempt to fluff his original sentiment?

Either way all of this conspiracy talk is fucking ridiculous. Cliven Bundy is a cheap faggot who didnt want to pay grazing fees so him and his supporters resorted to "patriotic behavior" in order to "protect their rights" which is honkey talk for "this is the west, we are conservative cowboys who tended these here lands for generations, and no big government sons a bitches gonna tell me what I can and cant do!".

He and his pals actually got away with it for a while, but sadly for him the feds have loooooong memories. Then you add in this refuge take over by his sons and it was a literal slap in the face to the fed.

They wanted to push that boundry as far as they could. Hell, if they just got their way like they did in Nevada, why not take over another refuge? Mine as well take over the local sherrif barracks and commandeer his vehicle while they're at it.

I mean when does it stop? Bitching about big government is novel until you start openly challenging it. People are up in arms about LaVoys death and how maybe he was gunned down in cold blood....lol. This is a guy who openly supported the Bundys (which instantly shit listed him with the feds) and blatantly talked on the record about not going quietly if it came down to it. The guy is lucky they didnt turn him inside out with a fucking strafing run from an A-10 nevermind getting neutralized by a state trooper for attemting to run over law enforcement in the midst of a heated standoff that just resulted in the arrest of the leader of your movement just moments before.

If anytging they gave him and his patriot buddies a LOT of fucking leeway up to that point. If Jerome Jackson and 4 other brown people took over a federal building whilst armed AND flaunted it to the media and social media, the local authorities, state actors and the ATF, FBI and every other federal agency would have had those "armed thugs" eating shit before a single hashtag began trending, nevermind a whole fucking calendar month plus.

Borzak

Just pointing out exactly what I said. I find it odd that the FBI guy twice asked and then changed his story only when he got an attorney and only after he asked if his story didn't have to match the first two times he answered. I'll buy their story of what happened, not a great conspiracy. Just someone was probably shooting when everyone else was shooting and then not accounting for it.

Not trying to paint a conspiracy about the guy being shot, being there or anything else. Really don't care. Just the guy should have owned up about accounting for his rounds like he's supposed to and everyone else did.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just pointing out exactly what I said. I find it odd that the FBI guy twice asked and then changed his story only when he got an attorney and only after he asked if his story didn't have to match the first two times he answered. I'll buy their story of what happened, not a great conspiracy. Just someone was probably shooting when everyone else was shooting and then not accounting for it.

Not trying to paint a conspiracy about the guy being shot, being there or anything else. Really don't care. Just the guy should have owned up about accounting for his rounds like he's supposed to and everyone else did.
I agree. A dick federal agent with shifty morals is much more dangerous and or threatening than a dick patriot cowboy counterpart.