Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Let's talk about religion and the anti Christ

Based on you popping off in the Politics thread, I don't think you are of the capacity to have a rational or informed conversation about it. Odd you would cling on to the Western ideal of an Antichrist.

Revelations was written as a allegorical commentary addressing the sociopolitical atmosphere of Ephesus/Rome around 100CE- The persecution of Christians and resistance of the Empire to its spread out of Asia Minor. It was the Op-Ed article of its day. Various living figures and institutions are depicted in metaphor. Domitian is the Dragon. Any attempt at 'prophecy' is a didactic attempt to assure the intended reader of Christianity's eventual growth, spread, and eventual release from persecution. It was not meant to be taken literally. People who tell you to read it literally are ignorant cunts that want to sell you something, like the oh-so-important and very lucrative idea that they know the truth of things that you don't.

If you're looking for some sort've comfort you're looking in the wrong place.

I don't think a traditional Satanist would look upon your lifestyle particularly kindly, if they were deeply examining the root cause of your continued maladaptive behavior. Then again I'm sure there's plenty of chubs in hooker boots and leather capes milling about professing themselves daughters and sons of Little Horn, so easy to get confused as to where your personal compass is supposed to be pointing.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Based on you popping off in the Politics thread, I don't think you are of the capacity to have a rational or informed conversation about it. Odd you would cling on to the Western ideal of an Antichrist.

Revelations was written as a allegorical commentary addressing the sociopolitical atmosphere of Ephesus/Rome around 100CE- The persecution of Christians and resistance of the Empire to its spread out of Asia Minor. It was the Op-Ed article of its day. Various living figures and institutions are depicted in metaphor. Domitian is the Dragon. Any attempt at 'prophecy' is a didactic attempt to assure the intended reader of Christianity's eventual growth, spread, and eventual release from persecution. It was not meant to be taken literally. People who tell you to read it literally are ignorant cunts that want to sell you something, like the oh-so-important and very lucrative idea that they know the truth of things that you don't.

If you're looking for some sort've comfort you're looking in the wrong place.

I don't think a traditional Satanist would look upon your lifestyle particularly kindly, if they were deeply examining the root cause of your continued maladaptive behavior. Then again I'm sure there's plenty of chubs in hooker boots and leather capes milling about professing themselves daughters and sons of Little Horn, so easy to get confused as to where your personal compass is supposed to be pointing.
Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF by AOK

Pretty sure Ossoi Ossoi was just showing off one of his doms from a fetish party.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Would've been an off-topic post to put in Pol, as I said continuation of another thread

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I did (mis)interpret one post as suggesting you were a bible literalist ontop of all the other fruity shit that you’re into, turned into a blur of people arguing biblical spaghetti theory

my bad for trying to address the wounds in your soul, bro

By all means, back to regularly scheduled program of Spirit Halloween girls and hernia selfies

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Maybe your issue is thinking I care one way or another. I was just hoping for some mildly entertaining shitfuckery.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ossoi why do you have so lower jaw and disgusting thinning flat hair?