Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Crazier things have been done by men to get pussy. I mean, what would you do or sacrifice, Erronius Erronius ?

I started training in 2013, in fact the beginnings are documented in the weight loss thread. It had nothing to do with women, because "looks don't matter" is a fundamental belief of mine. Of course, I am exceptionally good looking and in great shape, so for sure I've noticed that it helps - but it's not essential

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I started training in 2013, in fact the beginnings are documented in the weight loss thread. It had nothing to do with women, because "looks don't matter" is a fundamental belief of mine. Of course, I am exceptionally good looking and in great shape, so for sure I've noticed that it helps - but it's not essential
You are a run of the mill Asian who had a midlife crisis and is trying to fulfill it through sex and working out. You’re replaceable and your life means absolutely nothing and had zero impact on people. No one will notice when you become dust to the earth again sooner rather than later.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You are a run of the mill Asian who had a midlife crisis and is trying to fulfill it through sex and working out. You’re replaceable and your life means absolutely nothing and had zero impact on people. No one will notice when you become dust to the earth again sooner rather than later.

Yikes

Folgers firing real shots

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Crazier things have been done by men to get pussy. I mean, what would you do or sacrifice, Erronius Erronius ?
I don't even know how to answer this, because now he's saying it's not for pussy, LOL.

Point was, saying that you're 'more natural' than Vanessa is kind of a low bar to begin with. Then add in what seems to be some sort of urge to use FOH as a livejournal.

It's like having an Asian @Mippo, but who is either someone with a low self-image/esteem issue, or just has a huge ego.

To be honest, there's a point at which I'd say that this obsession with 'health', low body fat and cutting/shredding stops being natural/healthy and becomes unnatural and unhealthy.

I guess I'd say that he's somewhere near that line and it could be argued a few different ways. But that's why the Vanessa remark made me LOL.

Only other thing I'll say is that...God damn, we have some real weirdos on this forum.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yikes

Folgers firing real shots
I mean someone needs to tell this guy the truth. His life means absolutely nothing. No one had any value for him. He’s disposable. No family, no real friends. The best he can do is simp for only fans women. Being a simp for only fans is like being an Afghanistan 8/10….. It’s not looking good for him. He’ll never get any meaningful relationship and as he ages his inevitable mortality will continue to haunt him as his body deteriorated - the one thing he placed any value on.

Truly the saddest of stories.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Truly the saddest of stories

NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You really should listen to Folger, Ossoi. He innately knows what it is like to live a worthless life with no one to care about him.

• 4Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Wow, I totally missed this thread because Izo Izo started it and I don't normally read his crap.
Ossoi Ossoi do your thing man fuck the hates and God wankers
The fetishes you speak of don't interest me at all, it is interesting to see what happens out there though.
With all the training you do, are you actually strong? Or is it all just show?
I was not far off that body shape 10 years ago when I was rock climbing every second day.

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
With all the training you do, are you actually strong? Or is it all just show?

I've never focused on strength. My priority has always been low body fat.

I've done a few bulking cycles but nothing really sustained

Even now coming to the end of Summer, my plan was to start bulking. I came home last week with intention of dropping a few kg to get back to pre Ibiza shape, but I've had a great weekend food and alcohol wise that continued last night with more alcohol and a late night pizza and although a lot of my weight gain is water, I fear I've put on another kg or two which is more weight to lose before I can bulk

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Was it your idea, or her idea, to tag in the puppy for the gangbang?

• 1Barf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
And how much of your insecurity is driven by the non-existent jaw line?

It's literally like those muppets

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
We talking like a 30lb pitbull?

Or did you go all out and get some 200lb mastiff?

• 1Mother of God