Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So….you are back to snorting cocaine off a penis?

"Non birthing person's phallic organ"

But yeah, dips his dick in dog jizz and blows stomped on coke off dick.

Ossoi Ossoi you ever try getting fucked in the mouth? Might be right up your alley

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
IMG_20210926_104936420.jpg

IMG_20210928_183833.jpg

IMG_20211007_175453.jpg

IMG_20211004_184506.jpg
IMG_20211003_173659167.jpg

75.5kg -> 71kg in under 4 weeks.

[/quote]Time restricted diets (fasting) are the best, IF combined with keto is the best and exercise isn’t even required but all 3 combined will net the best results. The 3 small meals and diet combined with exercise is a tried and tested method to short term gains and long term failure.[/quote]

These are just some of the meals I've been eating - triple cheese smashburgers, home baked bread. Entire boxes of froot looops, fried chicken and Polish dumplings.

Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre you are literally clueless and nobody agrees with you.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's fine if you want to use keto and lose weight, it's perfectly viable.

But blanket statements that are clearly ludicrous, like keto and fasting are best, or exercise doesn't work just make you look like a zealot. Especially after it got debunked last time

Now excuse me, I'm about to eat two more cheeseburgers.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Time restricted diets (fasting) are the best, IF combined with keto is the best and exercise isn’t even required but all 3 combined will net the best results. The 3 small meals and diet combined with exercise is a tried and tested method to short term gains and long term failure.[/quote]

These are just some of the meals I've been eating - triple cheese smashburgers, home baked bread. Entire boxes of froot looops, fried chicken and Polish dumplings.

Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre you are literally clueless and nobody agrees with you.
[/QUOTE]

How many of those meals included dog jizz?

I feel like the burger is an obvious distraction, so which one did you spike with animal semen?

• 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Tonight I will be Brandon Lee in The Crow. Incredible timing for Alec Baldwin to kill someone lol

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Time restricted diets (fasting) are the best, IF combined with keto is the best and exercise isn’t even required but all 3 combined will net the best results. The 3 small meals and diet combined with exercise is a tried and tested method to short term gains and long term failure.[/quote]

[/QUOTE]
The burger looks simultaneously delicious and disgusting. I guess 5-Guys burgers look terrible too but are damn tasty.

So....Yes or No. Have you sucked a penis? It doesn't matter how feminine a penis it was/is... have you sucked one?

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Dammit...merely quoting your post made mine borked because you had a jacked up (quote) error in it.

Here's my original post again without the added tripe:

The burger looks simultaneously delicious and disgusting. I guess 5-Guys burgers look terrible too but are damn tasty.

So....Yes or No. Have you sucked a penis? It doesn't matter how feminine a penis it was/is... have you sucked one?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Goth You Are Bad GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Dude, Ossoi Ossoi is a sub. He's probably done way more perverted stuff than suck the jizz out of a limb tranny dick. Think of all the sugar, my gawd. Practically diabetic.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Dude, Ossoi Ossoi is a sub. He's probably done way more perverted stuff than suck the jizz out of a limp tranny dick.
I'd really just enjoy him admitting it. Can't lie, I don't know why... I think because A) this thread couldn't get any more desperate and humiliating after that, and B) it'd be funny him admitting blowing a tranny, especially on this forum.

My take is... he seems to be proud of his degen lifestyle. Is admitting you blew a tranny really that bad? I mean, it's awful, yes, but it's the context of Ossoi's life... we're not talking about a regular joe here. Being dominated on any level in the bedroom regardless of what sex you are makes the former seem like small potatoes.

Just admit it Ossoi Ossoi What do you have to lose? I think you've lost any modicum of respect with folks here after this thread (if you had much to begin with).

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'd really just enjoy him admitting it. Can't lie, I don't know why... I think because A) this thread couldn't get any more desperate and humiliating after that, and B) it'd be funny him admitting blowing a tranny, especially on this forum.

My take is... he seems to be proud of his degen lifestyle. Is admitting you blew a tranny really that bad? I mean, it's awful, yes, but it's the context of Ossoi's life... we're not talking about a regular joe here. Being dominated on any level in the bedroom regardless of what sex you are makes the former seem like small potatoes.

Just admit it Ossoi Ossoi What do you have to lose? I think you've lost any modicum of respect with folks here after this thread (if you had much to begin with).
And here we thought you were done with depravity, found jesus and all that jazz, huh. Option C) Miss pitching and perversion that much and you have to ask Ossoi Ossoi to elevate blowing a tranny dick over the other humiliation?

Fucker

Log Wizard
And here we thought you were done with depravity, found jesus and all that jazz, huh. Option C) Miss pitching and perversion that much and you have to ask Ossoi Ossoi to elevate blowing a tranny dick over the other humiliation?
The dude ziplocs himself into a giant vacuum bag. I am pretty sure he's done every kink and sex act available and probably invented a few.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
LMAO. I've never been more proud of my abject vanillaness than now.
Not that shocking, lol. It's like those vacuum bags for stuff you store under the bed, tv-shop commercials from the 80's, el-oh-el.

I bet Vanessa Vanessa would love a trip to Ossoi Ossoi sleep bag land, link from above to manufacturers - and wtf is M2M?

Fucker

Log Wizard
Not that shocking, lol. It's like those vacuum bags for stuff you store under the bed, tv-shop commercials from the 80's, el-oh-el.

I bet Vanessa Vanessa would love a trip to Ossoi Ossoi sleep bag land, link from above to manufacturers - and wtf is M2M?

Your wife is going to murder you if she goes through your browser history.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users