Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

kroenen

Regimen Morum
I was in a coffin last night

View attachment 378787

tumblr_nyfgc7dtfI1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
This dude prolly fluffed the dog, and you think tranny cock is going to phase him?

Wonder if he has fucked a mustard hole yet

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I dunno why people get so fixated with the cock dick and dog jizz part. Dude routinely takes pictures of his body, sometimes while playing dressup, and uploads them to the internet so his male 'friends' on FOH can see them.

Its not like you're ever gonna find something gayer than that

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I just want a detailed account of his dog fucking

Like did the dog fuck his girl while he fucked the dog?

How depraved is this piece of shit?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I dunno why people get so fixated with the cock dick and dog jizz part. Dude routinely takes pictures of his body, sometimes while playing dressup, and uploads them to the internet so his male 'friends' on FOH can see them.

Its not like you're ever gonna find something gayer than that

Have you missed the discussion about the furry bukakke pizza in the hotel?

• 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If by love you mean saying "no thanks" like Seinfeld did to Kesha over and over, sure... we'll go with that.
Ah, comon. A little uside down on the cross would do you good, prude.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

She actually went with the "you look white so you have privilege" lmao

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
FoH privilege is asking for pineapple in butt. So, are you going to let her dom you or not?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So in light of me reaching the "asshat" final for what is mostly just internet autism behaviour (and some degeneracy), perhaps the following story gives you some insight into my character.

I recently completed a months airbnb stay, left a positive review for the host. His review stated I "destroyed the kettle" and didn't inform them.

I replied that I don't drink tea or coffee and therefore removed the kettle from the kitchen top, along with the provided milks/sugars, to a shelf in the living room and would appreciate a retraction.

He refused. I then told him that I packed my sous vide circulator and needed the very limited kitchen space for the sous vide container and food preparation. I also told him I only drink bottled water and energy drinks, which he would have seen in the trash bags.

Still no retraction.

I then sent him a screenshot of my finance app, which is a manual categorised log of every purchase I make. I showed him multiple transactions, almost daily, for purchases from the same chain of convenience stores all for similar amounts - either for one energy drink or for two.

Still no retraction.

He hasn't opened a dispute with airbnb yet, despite saying I had to pay for a new kettle. I opened one to get them to delete the review.

He ignored my messages for a few days, so I left a Google review explaining I was falsely accused of breaking a kettle. That got a response.

Coincidentally, in Poland, there is both civil and criminal liability for false reviews "An unlawful review is an untrue or insulting review." I was researching the law and asking friends who are lawyers there what my options are when he replied.

The chat quickly descended and he refuses to back down. So I am most likely going to at the very least instruct a lawyer to send him a letter asking for a retraction, apology and any damages he might be liable for.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I have now instructed a Polish lawyer to send a letter of demand that the host withdraw his Airbnb and Google Review reply.

Cost: 1000 PLN + 23% VAT, roughly £223.

Over a fucking kettle.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Why did you break his kettle? pretty damn jerk move if you ask me.

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users