Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I have now instructed a Polish lawyer to send a letter of demand that the host withdraw his Airbnb and Google Review reply.

Cost: 1000 PLN + 23% VAT, roughly £223.

Over a fucking kettle.

It's good to know you are a total piece of shit everywhere you go and not just here.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I just realized that Ossoi won't be able to post a pic of himself in his avatar for an entire year.

LOLOLOLOL

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's good to know you are a total piece of shit everywhere you go and not just here.

And what do you call the host who accused me of breaking the kettle without first asking me about it and who has refused to retract despite my explanation?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Lmao again with the Rittenhouse comparison.

Polish defamation law is Polish defamation law. The host has potentially defamed me under the law, therefore I am entitled to take action

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Polish defamation law is Polish defamation law. The host has potentially defamed me under the law, therefore I am entitled to take action

1637772548605.png

asian-angry.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So in light of me reaching the "asshat" final for what is mostly just internet autism behaviour (and some degeneracy), perhaps the following story gives you some insight into my character.

I recently completed a months airbnb stay, left a positive review for the host. His review stated I "destroyed the kettle" and didn't inform them.

I replied that I don't drink tea or coffee and therefore removed the kettle from the kitchen top, along with the provided milks/sugars, to a shelf in the living room and would appreciate a retraction.

He refused. I then told him that I packed my sous vide circulator and needed the very limited kitchen space for the sous vide container and food preparation. I also told him I only drink bottled water and energy drinks, which he would have seen in the trash bags.

Still no retraction.

I then sent him a screenshot of my finance app, which is a manual categorised log of every purchase I make. I showed him multiple transactions, almost daily, for purchases from the same chain of convenience stores all for similar amounts - either for one energy drink or for two.

Still no retraction.

He hasn't opened a dispute with airbnb yet, despite saying I had to pay for a new kettle. I opened one to get them to delete the review.

He ignored my messages for a few days, so I left a Google review explaining I was falsely accused of breaking a kettle. That got a response.

Coincidentally, in Poland, there is both civil and criminal liability for false reviews "An unlawful review is an untrue or insulting review." I was researching the law and asking friends who are lawyers there what my options are when he replied.

The chat quickly descended and he refuses to back down. So I am most likely going to at the very least instruct a lawyer to send him a letter asking for a retraction, apology and any damages he might be liable for.
I didn't read this.

But grats asshat!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I am cutting carbs for the next three weeks to prep for my photo shoot.

This isn't because they make you fat. The idea is two days out from the shoot I will carb load. Being carb depleted will send the influx of carbs to my muscles, making me look fuller

I know I'm already at peak physique, this is min maxing irl

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
PXL_20211212_100134985.jpg

My photo shoot is on Friday, I've been 50g carbs or less and 2000 cals or less for two weeks. 16k steps minimum a day and weights 5x a week, hitting the steps target requires 90-120 minutes dedicated walking.

This past week I've been running on fumes, barely any energy and legs feel empty.

I'm also drinking minimum of 1.5 gallons of water a day and will increase that this week.

My body is crying out for more cals/carbs, the only thing keeping me on this path is knowing I get to carb load on Wednesday and Thursday

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
16k steps minimum a day and weights 5x a week, hitting the steps target requires 90-120 minutes dedicated walking.
Is this a lot? I generally hit 20k steps on an idle day. 50k steps on an high activity day.

I mostly look at it out of curiosity, but I often get told to "Go pace outside asshole" at work or "why the fuck don't you ever sit". People talking about trying to reach 10k steps always baffled me. And god speed ossoi. I told you about my friend that died at 40 due to malnutrition a couple years back. Was a hardcore body-image freak like you that tried to ride about 1-2% body fat all the time. His lack of carbs proved fatal.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Is this a lot? I generally hit 20k steps on an idle day. 50k steps on an high activity day.

I mostly look at it out of curiosity, but I often get told to "Go pace outside asshole" at work or "why the fuck don't you ever sit". People talking about trying to reach 10k steps always baffled me. And god speed ossoi. I told you about my friend that died at 40 due to malnutrition a couple years back. Was a hardcore body-image freak like you that tried to ride about 1-2% body fat all the time. His lack of carbs proved fatal.

The lack of carbs is only temporary, as explained it's necessary to carb up the days before the shoot because your muscles super compensate and store more carbs as glycogen which makes them look bigger

As soon as the shoot is over I'll reverse diet and increase calories and carbs in order to get stronger and grow muscle

Being this lean isn't healthy physically or mentally.

And yeah, 1000 steps is just under 10 minutes walking at a low intensity, I dunno how you're getting 50k a day unless you're on your feet all day for work

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pretty sure my friend's death wasn't temporary.

Yes

I don't recall the specifics but when I said being this lean isn't healthy physically, I meant because of the impact on hormones/testosterone levels, libido etc. Similarly, when women get very lean they stop menstruating.

It's not healthy mentally - I took my food scales and wifi body scales to Warsaw with me for a month, weighed myself everyday, scrutinised myself in the mirror daily to see if there'd been any increase in body fat etc. Currently I weigh out EVERYTHING, down to ml of oil or cooking fats

Regardless, I doubt that he died because he was low carb. Was he using any steroids or similar PEDs?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
And yeah, I probably burn 3000 calories a day minimum, maybe 200-300 more according to my fitbit. Considering I'm only eating 18-1900 calories, then yeah 16k steps is a lot.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So the Airbnb hosts lawyer came back offering to delete the negative reviews in exchange for me paying 120 PLN (£22) for a new kettle.

Not sure how they thought I would ever agree to that considering the whole reason we're spending money on lawyers is because I refuse to accept any responsibility for breaking the thing in the first place and he refused to accept my legitimate explanation.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It was probably the cleaners who broke it. I had something similar happened to me when I left the house I was renting. An entire glass shelf in the fridge was broken and my landlord tried to say I did it.

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I had my shoot today and indeed, after cutting out water past 7pm last night I continued to pee through the remainder of the evening and through the night.

All I can say is, fake tan, body oil, studio lighting, a good photographer and tensing every muscle as hard as you can is the legit equivalent of super serum. I don't have photos back yet but I'm pretty sure if you compare the photos taken an hour earlier in my hotel room vs the studio pics the difference would be legit super-soldier level.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
me.jpg

Just a reminder that people actually think they know more about weight loss and body composition than me.

Just a reminder that Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre tried to argue my diet could have been more effective.

Just a reminder that Lanx Lanx is a cuck that thinks correcting diet pseudo science is "bullying" and has the gall to say I'm not Asian enough.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Just a reminder that Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre tried to argue my diet could have been more effective.

Just a reminder that Lanx Lanx is a cuck that thinks correcting diet pseudo science is "bullying" and has the gall to say I'm not Asian enough.
I dunno, I just feel sick when my body fat goes that low. I'm fine with my pudge as long as I keep it in the 15% range or so. health at every size.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
View attachment 388691

Just a reminder that people actually think they know more about weight loss and body composition than me.

I can't relate to you on any level, except one very specific thing:

A need to prove yourself.

I get it. You feel like you have to one-up and better everyone and everything around you. You're a competitor! A fighter! A hard ass no one saw coming! A chiseled champion looking down on these doughy, gamer scrubs!

Only... no one cares.

It's just like me "owning" people by actually having talent. LoL, no one gives a shit. I troll the trolls... that's it. ...and people are trolling you, but I don't think you're self-aware enough to "get it". You just come on here to flex (literally flex, ironically enough... so cringe) but I don't know if you realize no one cares. That's the difference between you and I. I know no one here gives a shit. That's why I have fun with all this.

But you?

I dunno AssHat 2021... but hey, keep owning these doughboys with your 1337 mukkles, k?