Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I dunno, I just feel sick when my body fat goes that low. I'm fine with my pudge as long as I keep it in the 15% range or so. health at every size.

We discussed this a few weeks ago, I agree it's not healthy physically or mentally

I'm increasing calories to gain weight (fat and muscle)

10-15% is a fine range to maintain, grow to 15% then cut, then repeat

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I can't relate to you on any level, except one very specific thing:

A need to prove yourself.

I get it. You feel like you have to one-up and better everyone and everything around you. You're a competitor! A fighter! A hard ass no one saw coming! A chiseled champion looking down on these doughy, gamer scrubs!

Only... no one cares.

It's just like me "owning" people by actually having talent. LoL, no one gives a shit. I troll the trolls... that's it. ...and people are trolling you, but I don't think you're self-aware enough to "get it". You just come on here to flex (literally flex, ironically enough... so cringe) but I don't know if you realize no one cares. That's the difference between you and I. I know no one here gives a shit. That's why I have fun with all this.

But you?

I dunno AssHat 2021... but hey, keep owning these doughboys with your 1337 mukkles, k?

No idiot, if people on this forum argued with you about something you're clearly an expert in whilst clearly not being anywhere near as knowledgeable/experienced whilst also posting total nonsense and easily debunked opinion whilst displaying a cult like adherence to that debunked nonsense, then you'd also think that demonstrating you walk the walk would shut them up for good

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No idiot, if people on this forum argued with you about something you're clearly an expert in whilst clearly not being anywhere near as knowledgeable/experienced whilst also posting total nonsense and easily debunked opinion whilst displaying a cult like adherence to that debunked nonsense, then you'd also think that demonstrating you walk the walk would shut them up for good
I can definitely see why you're the Asshat.

Yeah, cognitive dissonance sucks and I know a lot of people here harbor it even though they don't think they do.

That fact still doesn't change the fact that you are not very self-aware. But by all means, asshat... continue.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I can definitely see why you're the Asshat.

Yeah, cognitive dissonance sucks and I know a lot of people here harbor it even though they don't think they do.

That fact still doesn't change the fact that you are not very self-aware. But by all means, asshat... continue.
Ginger Minj Snack GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Maybe you need to increase carbs, Vanessa Vanessa - you sound cranky.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
petition Amod Amod to change my title/avatar to Abs-hat for having the best physique on these forums and to immediately restore my posting rights to weight loss and to give me full admin rights over weight loss thread

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Cringe

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
petition Amod Amod to change my title/avatar to Abs-hat for having the best physique on these forums and to immediately restore my posting rights to weight loss and to give me full admin rights over weight loss thread

Proven Innocent Judge GIF by FOX TV

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

ok, just the second part re weight loss thread then. Once my year term as asshat is up, then you give me custom title of Abs-Hat and I moderate/judge the first Abs-hat of the year award for forum user who loses the most weight. Kind of an FOH Biggest Loser competition, except a) you're all losers compared to me b) nobody can beat Foler Foler in terms of scale of loss

• 1Slow
  • 1Midwit

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
you're all losers compared to me
That's completely awesome dude, well done!

Serious questions here:

Do you really believe that?

If yes, wow. I'm honestly impressed.

If no, who would you say on this forum is worthy of your esteem?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
ok, just the second part re weight loss thread then. Once my year term as asshat is up, then you give me custom title of Abs-Hat and I moderate/judge the first Abs-hat of the year award for forum user who loses the most weight. Kind of an FOH Biggest Loser competition, except a) you're all losers compared to me b) nobody can beat Foler Foler in terms of scale of loss

200.gif

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Sometimes you just need to let people be 'wrong'.

Refusing to back down just gives people something to troll you with.

a) you're all losers compared to me

Have fun getting emotionally invested and then trolled nonstop when you can't help but take umbrage with someone's random post.

I really DGAF about your diet at all. But you come off as having a superiority complex, and that's kind of weird.

Congrats on the Asshat though

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
View attachment 388691

Just a reminder that people actually think they know more about weight loss and body composition than me.

Just a reminder that Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre tried to argue my diet could have been more effective.

Just a reminder that @Lanx is a cuck that thinks correcting diet pseudo science is "bullying" and has the gall to say I'm not Asian enough.

Attachments

• 28769883-D6E1-49D8-A229-3F20E4CC1897.gif
    28769883-D6E1-49D8-A229-3F20E4CC1897.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What kind of correlation is there between dog rapists and child rapists?