Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lets be honest, you probably fucked kids too

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I dont spar with child molesters. I just call them out

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sounds like a lemon party forming. Vanessa Vanessa how does this make you feel?
He's a degenerate cuck, but he's not (based on evidence here) a dog or child molester. I don't know why certain individuals here just make up complete lies about people they dislike.

Well... maybe I do... Godless people have no primary, ultimate moral compass in which to dictate their behavior, therefore the idea of a lie to them is inconsequential (and yet, it is... an eternity in a very very bad place is the consequence).

...oh wait, it's shitpost Saturday.

Sounds great!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't know why certain individuals here just make up complete lies about people they dislike.

They cannot compete with me any other way.

Look how easily I bait them into embarrassing themselves.

Like I said, the whole dog fucker thing is a textbook example of how people who think they're intelligent get hoodwinked by misinformation. Even when confronted by evidence to the contrary, they double down.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It's the whole reason I'm here for weekend. I start posting more frequently, lay a few traps and the mods can't handle the tears or the pain

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
My ego is backed up by actual credentials and talent.

Your faux ego is wafer thin and unfounded.

• 1Picard

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
My ego is backed up by actual credentials and talent.

Your faux ego is wafer thin and unfounded.

Have you seen my physique, you'd be all over me like a cheap suit if you ever saw me in the flesh.

You'd be begging me to take you to a fetish party. I wouldn't let you accompany me but I would let you attend so that my friends can have their way with you for some fresh only fans content

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Have you seen my physique, you'd be all over me like a cheap suit if you ever saw me in the flesh.

You'd be begging me to take you to a fetish party. I wouldn't let you accompany me but I would let you attend so that my friends can have their way with you for some fresh only fans content
team america vomit GIF

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Yeah I have... you look like a guy who used to weight 270 lbs then made a huge lifestyle change and while you got a bit chiseled, still retain some loose skin. It's not as flattering looking as you think and I'm honestly not just trying to take you down a few pegs because I'm a meanie... I'm in fact just being 100% honest and blunt.

If your only pride in life is because you lift, that's exactly what I was saying: faux ego.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Yeah I have... you look like a guy who used to weight 270 lbs then made a huge lifestyle change and while you got a bit chiseled, still retain some loose skin. It's not as flattering looking as you think and I'm honestly not just trying to take you down a few pegs because I'm a meanie... I'm in fact just being 100% honest and blunt.

If your only pride in life is because you lift, that's exactly what I was saying: faux ego.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Heaviest I've ever been is 85kg. "Loose skin" is more nonsensical than dog fucker lmao

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

If you've just baited me so that you get a pic, then kudos, it worked

PrD7as7.jpg

• 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If you've just baited me so that you get a pic, then kudos, it worked
This is why I dislike you; I even defended you about being called a dog fucker after I asked where the evidence was for this and got *nothing*; showing me they're just as silly as you are, but this has nothing to do with baiting you and the fact your mind would go to that is why I dislike you.

Your chest looks odd and flabby... like, for the other definition in your biceps, deltoids, and abdominals, your chest seems like you're a "skip bench day" kinda guy... and it looks like a FtM tranny chest:

5dbfe8a32b4b56f5b99229f34b5b9c03.png

FTM-Top-Surgery.jpg

FtM-Top-Surgery-Boston.jpg

...like, there's an unattractive "hollowness".

You have great results; I'm not the type to lie just to be "cool" and beat up on the asshat, but there's still something off about it. You need to get those pecs up to par with the rest, for sure, like this:

0e523c1c6b8b5943dc9dd74317a8c272--sexy-men-hot-men.jpg

^ THIS is a sexy man body. You don't have this, sorry. I'm sure your body is 96% better than most posters here at least, but... man... we're all (average) 40/50 somethings... no one is jealous of your body... at all, and because this is your only source of pride (well that and degenerate sex parties), that's why I say your ego is fake... paper thin.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I even defended you about being called a dog fucker after I asked where the evidence was for this and got *nothing*;

Eater of dog fucked pussy. That just doesn't roll off the tongue as well as dog fucker, and it sounds worse. Like we're actually giving him a break by just using dog fucker. Eskimo brothers with a dog is what we should be using though.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Eater of dog fucked pussy. That just doesn't roll off the tongue as well as dog fucker, and it sounds worse. Like we're actually giving him a break by just using dog fucker. Eskimo brothers with a dog is what we should be using though.

In answer to why was I rickshawed, for literally nothing.

This was one of their cited posts
https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/politics-thread.7113/page-12766#post-4036402

The only other example they gave me was me saying why I got suspended from another forum.

They basically said I'd been rustling and embarrassing too many people.

They're also under the delusuion that they can crown an asshat and then get scared when they can't control the monster.

Now I have become asshat, rustler of Jimmies, trapper of retards Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes , slayer of wannabes Foler Foler and animal lover

• 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Ahh yes, the ol' nuance of ate pussy after said pussy was fucked by dog instead of just dog fucker. What a classic.

the-chosen-jesus.gif