Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If you want to debate the semantics because you think you're a cunning linguist whilst leaving the cunnilingus to me (not on you) then feel free
how-about-no-qp77kh.jpg

Nothing further I need to discuss/debate. Quite satisfied that that's where the truth lay about your little incident based on... everything I've seen here.

As I've said, I've actually defended you before and said people were being ridiculous calling you a dog fucker, but don't mistake that for allyship here... I think what actually happened in your little degeneracy romp is that some girl literally fucked a dog and you ate her out afterward then bragged about it like it was awesome.

That's not awesome. That's still awful; legit just awful. Maybe Tiktok is more your speed for that kinda crap, but this is FoH... a Christian Dating Site!!!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
bro, the greatest troll you have ever pulled is tricking us into rickshawing you so you could spaz out here by yourself

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
bro, the greatest troll you have ever pulled is tricking us into rickshawing you so you could spaz out here by yourself

Ahh yes, because the Foler Foler thread is where the real intellectual big brains of FOH go to keep their minds sharp?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
In answer to why was I rickshawed, for literally nothing.

This was one of their cited posts
https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/politics-thread.7113/page-12766#post-4036402

The only other example they gave me was me saying why I got suspended from another forum.

They basically said I'd been rustling and embarrassing too many people.

They're also under the delusuion that they can crown an asshat and then get scared when they can't control the monster.

Now I have become asshat, rustler of Jimmies, trapper of retards Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes , slayer of wannabes Foler Foler and animal lover
As much as you are indeed an ass, I didn't see shit you were posting that was bad enough to be shawed. There is a mechanism in place to appeal it but it involves someone appealing on your behalf. Sadly, this is where you being a douchebag sort of bites you in the ass. Even Scream had one or two people willing to stand up for him. Mores the pity.

Ps.. I know you like to keep dragging my name as some mad ploy like you got under my skin, sadly you did not. You not chain eating threadbans is proof of it.

It does warm my heart though to see you constantly tagging me in your posts. It's good to know I am living in your head rent free. I just have to figure out how to avoid all the dog sex images while I am inside there.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
As much as you are indeed an ass, I didn't see shit you were posting that was bad enough to be shawed. There is a mechanism in place to appeal it but it involves someone appealing on your behalf. Sadly, this is where you being a douchebag sort of bites you in the ass. Even Scream had one or two people willing to stand up for him. Mores the pity.

Ps.. I know you like to keep dragging my name as some mad ploy like you got under my skin, sadly you did not. You not chain eating threadbans is proof of it.

It does warm my heart though to see you constantly tagging me in your posts. It's good to know I am living in your head rent free. I just have to figure out how to avoid all the dog sex images while I am inside there.

Bro, I don't know who came quicker - Vanessa Vanessa when I posted my abs or you when you thought I unblocked you.

• 1Garbage

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
As much as you are indeed an ass, I didn't see shit you were posting that was bad enough to be shawed. There is a mechanism in place to appeal it but it involves someone appealing on your behalf.

Actually he can do it. He can report the post he was infracted for (or any of his own posts if he can't get to that one) and ask for a moderator review. Rule 10. You're thinking about Rule 13 that requires a third party. Anyone can do a Rule 14 appeal.

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Actually he can do it. He can report the post he was infracted for (or any of his own posts if he can't get to that one) and ask for a moderator review. Rule 10. You're thinking about Rule 13 that requires a third party. Anyone can do a Rule 14 appeal.

That would imply I care or that I think the moderation here actually wants to be perceived as fair, or that I thought it would make a difference

They used my rebuttals of their argument as further justification to Shaw me lol

"So you're mistaken - there's no grand conspiracy to step up the trolling. I made one intentionally stupid comment in December that a bunch of people as evidenced by the screenshots took seriously. I then repeated the trick several months later. The only purpose is to see who is dumb enough to fall for it. It only works because a) they're so convinced I am that stupid and b) that they can't possibly be stupid enough to fall for it

It's like the guy who said recently, can't remember who it was "ever noticed Ossoi keeps posting stuff about dog fucking so that you guys can call him a degenerate, he gets off on it"

• 1Garbage

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm perfectly satisfied with the knowledge that I can increase my post frequency for a day, make multiple people look stupid and get the mods to Shaw me for no reason because it all confirms everything I think.

• 1Garbage

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I'm perfectly satisfied with the knowledge that I can increase my post frequency for a day, make multiple people look stupid and get the mods to Shaw me for no reason because it all confirms everything I think.

So you've got that going for you.

Which is nice.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/014/499/spackler.jpg
[/img

• 1Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
dammit Iv'e got to remember to hit preview when I'm posting in the shaw.

spackler.jpg

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I thought moldova was a made up place in the marvel universe.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Probably no for him. Knees too hairless and not enough paws.