Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
5% charge~

LoL... did you spend most of the party ON your phone playing Wordle in a corner? Then when it got to 5%, thought... oh shoot, I better snag a pic of the other debauchery happening around me to prove you're this wild super-crazy guy?

I also like how you took a pic of the dude's balloon knot while it's obvious a woman is right there, but no.... you focus on the hairy abyss.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
5% charge~

LoL... did you spend most of the party ON your phone playing Wordle in a corner? Then when it got to 5%, thought... oh shoot, I better snag a pic of the other debauchery happening around me to prove you're this wild super-crazy guy?

I also like how you took a pic of the dude's balloon knot while it's obvious a woman is right there, but no.... you focus on the hairy abyss.

Are you actually this dumb or just trying to neg me?

If you actually went to fetish parties you'd know there's a strict no phones allowed policy - photos only taken by official photographers

Also, the photo is clearly zoomed in

I know you're desperate to beat your meat to my face as well as body with your male gaze but nah

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
pawsitive.jpg

Congratulations to Chanur Chanur for unlocking the first Ossoi Ossoi achievement:

"Pawsitive Mental Attitude IV: you left four consecutive positive likes on Ossoi Ossoi posts"

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20220514-091533.png

Congratulations to OneofOne OneofOne for unlocking the second Ossoi Ossoi achievement:

"Resistance is futile, you will be Ossimilated: you hate yourself but deep down you know Ossoi Ossoi is right!

How many more Ossoi Ossoi achievements are there?

Who will unlock the next?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20220515-002202.png

Congratulations to Void Void for unlocking the third Ossoi Ossoi achievement:

Dog-tor Strange: Your spell backfired and you ended up summoning Ossoi Ossoi into a thread he wasn't participating in!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20220515-194411.png

Congratulations Sylas Sylas for your first Ossoi Ossoi achievement. Whilst it's not a new one, getting your first is always special!

"Resistance is futile, you will be Ossimilated: you hate yourself but deep down you know Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi is right!

How many more Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi achievements are there?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The asshattery from the asshat is reaching heretofore unheard-of levels.

Something needs to be done.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
perhaps some people should pawse their pawthetic attempts to get a pawt on the head from me.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
paw.jpg

Congratulations to Chris Chris for unlocking his first Ossoi Ossoi achievement:

Paw of a Kind: you left four consecutive paws up likes on Ossoi Ossoi posts

You also unlocked a special bonus achievement:

Redemption (dog p)arc: You were blocked due to being a moron yet you've not had to be reblocked - keep up the good work!

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Screenshot_20220530-210811.png

Congratulations Gavinmad Gavinmad for unlocking a new Ossoi Ossoi achievement!

Dog Save The Queen: you acknowledged the intellectual superiority of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland