Ossoi’s Diesel Lamentation, Insulin & Domination thread - a sub AMA or ODLIDTASAMA for short

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Spend 4 weeks eating 1500 calories of snickers bars and nothing else and then 4 weeks eating 1500 calories of chicken breast and nothing else. All other variables held constant if calories are calories the body weight should be the same. It wont be.

Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

nobody is advocating a 100% snickers diet or using a 100% snickers diet to argue in favour of carbs. Yes, 1500 calories of just carbs and fat from a snickers would result in muscle loss from getting less than 30g of protein a day from the 6 x 50g snickers bars to hit 1500 calories.

BUT, 1kg of chicken = 1500 calories, = 17g of fat, which isn't sufficient anyway. So both your examples are terrible.

The real reason not to use such a stupid example is that nobody is going to be satiated from 6 snickers bars a day .

The REAL question is.

If I am eating less calories than my TDEE, am I going to lose more body fat by going keto or low carb
- the answer is no

The second question is:

If I am eating less calories than my TDEE are 200 calories from a 200 calorie 50g sugar soda different for weight loss purposes than 200 calories 50g carbs from 300g of potatoes? - the answer is no (excluding satiety, fibre etc)

So to not use any retarded examples

2000 of calories from rice, chicken breast, steak, cooking oil at a 40/30/30 split IS no different when it comes to fat loss from 2000 calories of only protein/fats

If low carb gives you greater adherence then by all means go low carb. But stop using retarded examples to justify your pseudo science
It was an off the cuff, not mean to be totally serious, reply. The gist of my answer was that a calorie is not calorie before the body processes it because the body doesnt process all foods the same.

If my memory serves, the reason you summoned me down here is that you are banned form the weight loss thread? You do you and being the individual freedom loving American I am, I will support you. Atkins works. I track my bloodwork and see the impact it has on lowering triglycerides. I honestly dont care what you call it. The weight loss industry is a bazillion dollar industry because humans are weak-willed and suck at regulating what they put in their mouths. If what you do works for you then I am truly cool with it. There isn't a competition. Almost all diets work if they are properly followed and combined with even a modicum of exercise.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Update:

1659286786119.png

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I watch my weight, an I do jogging/running. Minimal weights.

Sometimes in the evening I am just overwhelmed with hunger. When I'm feeling this way, whats the healthiest thing I could do? I try for straight protein / meat. Like some sausge, beef jerky, etc.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I watch my weight, an I do jogging/running. Minimal weights.

Sometimes in the evening I am just overwhelmed with hunger. When I'm feeling this way, whats the healthiest thing I could do? I try for straight protein / meat. Like some sausge, beef jerky, etc.

whatever will be necessary to satiate you with minimal calories, and not leave you wanting more food

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

Izo Izo inserts idiocy incorrectly illegibly imitiatating inspiring intelligent idol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Every once and a while I do Japanese style Napolitan spaghetti. Ketchup, a little butter, ground sausage (I use chourico), tossed Al dente. Pretty good. Definitely gotta be into ketchup though.

You also get an:

Egg Noodles and Ketchup: buffs IQ by +50. Helps stop schmucks from falling for Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi Ossoi bait

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Congratulations to Animosity Animosity for unlocking another Ossoi Ossoi achievement!

1659446894930.png

SIGINT: You frequently signal boost Ossoi Ossoi posts in the Movie/TV forum. It's great to know that you appreciate his forum threads and that you are helping justify his continued posting

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Shit he you didn't even get to having to mention Nickleson or Walken. Limeys love to act like they are smarter and more cultured than anyone else, but years of inbreeding on that fucking island has actually made them retarded.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Shit he you didn't even get to having to mention Nickleson or Walken.

Limeys love to act like they are smarter and more cultured than anyone else, but years of inbreeding on that fucking island has actually made them retarded.

Can you translate that first sentence into "Limey" please? I'm obviously too inbred to be able to understand your cultured American English

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
1660252220074.png

ahhahaha yes CICO is totally stupid and keto is totally going to get you as shredded as this. Lmao.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why'd you have girl sized weights on that thing for the shoot?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users